Samiti Technology

Add Photos

Parmi Cheema

Pleasure working here !!

Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsVery co-operative Managment. Best Salaries offered.

Consnot any to be mentioned.

Advice to Senior Managementthey are already doing thier best. no advice required

"Good combination of Retards and small time crooks"

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Iselin, NJ

ProsAre you kidding me? you have better chance of finding needle in a haystack!!
    If you would like to feel aggravated and insanely frustrate yourself .... This is the best place to work for... they will get it done for you and at the end you will hate yourself.. If that's your objective.

ConsWell If you have nothing to do - Go ahead work for this company!. This place has no culture, no class, no system in place.. It's a crook show. They will steal your money, pay you less, charge you for admin work....

Advice to Senior ManagementWell.... Grow up!

retarded company

Administrative Support (Former Employee) Iselin, NJ

Prosyou can work for this company even you you are uneducated or having no degree or diploma in any of the fields

Consthe whole company is made of 3 employee's and none of them knows how to work .They dont have direct clients and they work indirectly through vendors and prime location of this company's operations is somewhere in asia and its a low class company overall

Advice to Senior Managementthey better shut down their operations.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Environment for work..!!

Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) Mohali, Punjab (India)

ProsSamiti is a Fantastic Employer.

ConsNot any to be mentioned.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement don't need any Advice. They are already doing a great Job.

Excellent company to work with!!!!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mohali, Punjab (India)

ProsSafe and comfortable environment to work, top management is very helpful and cooperative. Free facilities like cab, food etc are provided. Company also organize parties once in 3 months which allow us to improve employee-employer relationship and works as refreshment for us.

ConsNo Negative points to be mentioned

Advice to Senior ManagementIntroduction of reward system monetary/non monetary will be highly appreciated

Excellent Company to work with

Ecare Executive (Current Employee) Mohali, Punjab (India)

ProsSafe and comfortable work environment, free cab and food facilities are provided and superb top management.Less work pressure, i feel great to be a part of this employer. Good salaries offered and increments given in a very short period based on your performance.

ConsNo downsides to be mentioned yet. This company also organize parties once in 3, 4 months where employees get to know each other better and its a great refreshment for employees.

Advice to Senior Managementrecognize achievements, introduce rewards to motivate employees even more, so that they can give there best.

Dissatisfied experience while working with the employer

IT Recruiter (Former Employee) Chandigarh (India)

ProsI did not find a single reason to work for Samiti. This company is a total disaster

ConsNo work-life balance, poor top management, no goals whatsoever

its a small cozy company to work with

Senior IT Recruiter (Current Employee) Mohali, Punjab (India)

Proscompensation is better than industry

Conswork environment is not good

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs some maturity

Worked for Samiti Technology? Contribute to the Community!