San Francisco 49ers
www.49ers.com Santa Clara, CA 5000+ Employees

San Francisco 49ers Reviews

San Francisco 49ers – Santa Clara – “Entrance to the San Francisco 49ers team…”

San Francisco 49ers Owner Denise DeBartolo York

Denise DeBartolo York

great place to play

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at San Francisco 49ers

Prosthis is a great young and talented team. great work environment with good quality individuals leading this team. they are going in the right direction.

Consthere is not a lot of job security with playing on a professional team. there are long days and hard work that come with it.

Advice to Senior Managementgreat job in choosing a head coach and you need to make sure that all the players that are there buy into what the leaders are selling out there on the field.

Worst internship experience I've ever had.

Event Marketing Intern (Current Employee)

I have been working at San Francisco 49ers as an intern for less than a year

ProsThe title and name of the company looks good on your resume. Meeting team players and the staff is a perk. Because this job require hardly any time or effort, it is easy to balance it with another job or classes.

ConsThey are overall very bad at communicating. From my personal experience, there was lots of miscommunication that resulted in being told different instructions from different managers. Also, even though this is an internship, you don't learn anything from it and it feels like you don't even have the internship really. All you do as an event marketing intern is help out at events.

Advice to Senior Managementwork on your communication

Not bad, not the best

Retail (Current Employee)

I have been working at San Francisco 49ers

ProsEvery day is different and the people there (for the most part) are really nice. Its great to be able to interact with the fans who love the team and to feed off of their energy. They were pretty flexiable with my schedule and my needs for time off when a family member was sick. these days it is hard to find a company who will do that and not hold it against you. The co works all seemed to like their jobs too and that really helped make the day go by faster. i suggest everyone check them out.

ConsEvery day seems to be different and the people there (for the most part) are really nice. Its great to be able to interact with the fans who love the team and to feed off of their energy. They were pretty flexiable with my schedule and my needs for time off when a family member was sick. these days it is hard to find a company who will do that and not hold it against you. The co works all seemed to like their jobs too and that really helped make the day go by faster. i suggest everyone check them out.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo listen to the feeback from the employees

The 49ers is fun but has some downsides.

Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at San Francisco 49ers

ProsThe best reasons to work for the 49ers is to be on the inside of the NFL. It's exciting to know the latest information about the team and it's a great company to work for.

ConsThe downsides are that because the company is the "49ers" they can pay very little and get away with it. There is also little room for advancement if you don't want to jump from one team to the next every couple years.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe 49ers is an exciting place to work but the employees need to feel like they are valued more.

Worked for San Francisco 49ers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at San Francisco 49ers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for San Francisco 49ers CEO Denise DeBartolo York. All reviews posted anonymously by San Francisco 49ers employees.