Sancoa

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Joseph Sanski

Turnaround complete.....

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Sancoa full-time

ProsSatan managed to turn the business around!

ConsNow a performance based company

Quick down hil slide

Print Manager (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Sancoa full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGood workers at the lower levels. Used to be an industry leader but falling behind with technology.

ConsNew president is the worst person I have ever worked for. He has left a trail of ruined companies over past 10 years. 4 different companies in 10 years is a horrible track record. Owner has turned the business over to Satan and company and business is suffering. Good people are all leaving and overall climate is akin to life in hell.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of new president and find someone who understands people or at least understands this business. FInd someone with a winning track record instead of a string of failures.

average, below infact

Lumberton Township, NJ

I have been working at Sancoa

Prosexperience , industry leader in what they do, good technology, good people, good co-workers, proximity to big city, good learning curve

Conspoor management, no employee involvement, no reward, long hours, no system, no communication from and to management. NO Quality system in place. Too many management people, not enough workers. Owner is not involved in day to day activity

Worked for Sancoa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sancoa reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sancoa CEO Joseph Sanski. All reviews posted anonymously by Sancoa employees.