Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem

Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem Reviews

Updated Jul 17, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Fair Employer, lots of changes going on.

ProsMedical, dental, vision , 401 k , partial tuition reimbursement, team dining, dry cleaning services for uniform, lenient tardiness policy but if you abuse it you will be out.

ConsThere is a lot of changes in management, so a lot of things are uncertain in some departments. Hopefully we will solidify and have the new hierarchy established soon.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook into situations with managers a little more harder because we are letting the good ones get away and keeping the ones that put a face on.

a

Prosit is good money and has good hours and is also a stable job. easy way to get a job

Conshave to watch your own back. no one works on a team. everyone starts rumors about everyone. dont get caught up in it.

Advice to Senior Managementa

A great place to work in the Lehigh Valley!

ProsProfessional, generous, profitable, steady. Ample opportunity to advance if you're willing to put in some effort. You will always be treated with respect by your superiors.

ConsSmoke, smoke, smoke. Unfortunately, this is something that is going to be difficult to remedy without losing business. This is a hazard you will have to deal with if you work on the casino floor in any capacity.

Advice to Senior ManagementI'd say make it non-smoking, but then we'd go under. Perhaps management could look into ways to lessen the smokiness by installing more powerful filtration systems.

Worked for Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem? Contribute to the Community!