Sanford Brown College

Be The First To
Add Photos

Best employee ever

Admissions Representative (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsAlways working to help employed get better.. Great pay and compensation benefits package.

ConsNothing really bad to say. Sometimes the students can be frustrating but at the end of the day we are here to help them make their lives better.

Work an Adjunct Professor in the Criminal Justice program.

Adjunct Professor (Current Employee) McLean, VA

ProsThe students are highly motivated and eagerly participate in class discussions...Additionally, the students in my classes are in an environment where criminal justice matters are often part of the local newspaper as well as the evening news cast, thus they are able to present their views during class discussions.

ConsMany of the students reside in the District of Columbia and often face challenges commuting to Mclean.

Excelent

Adjunct Professor (Current Employee) Farmington, CT

ProsGreat Management, great experience, good atmosphere

Consstudent enrollment, size needs to be increased

Advice to Senior ManagementStrengthen markerting

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

good place to work.

Accountant (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

Prosgood environment, nice and helpful people

Consmanagement not good at times

Advice to Senior Managementbe more precise

Amazing turn around , now with empowered instructors.

ProsMy program and GenEd instructors were great before but you can really see now they've been giving the green light to make more of their own decisions, decisions that positively affect the whole college.

ConsThe staff is still stretched pretty thin but a couple dozen more students would solve that quickly.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe instructors you have left are still here due to their passion for education--not limited opportunities for them elsewhere. Retain them and hire back the best ones you had to let go.

My first experience as educator

Clinical Coordinator (Former Employee) Milwaukee, WI

ProsCompensations is good as well as promotion and help in professional growth.

ConsCompany needs more structure and planning.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide good orientation program and training as needed.

It's about time! Going in the right direction in Minnesota.

Professor (Current Employee) Mendota Heights, MN

ProsMy campus is getting much better thanks to the massive overhaul of leadership. Professors are finally given the academic freedom and responsibility to teach our students. We are valued as employees and our process improvements are heard. Great work life balance. Sometimes jeans on Fridays. Radio station on site. 1 Saturday per month for finals week. Good benefits. Culture is getting better everyday!

ConsWe were headed so far down, so fast it's hard to believe our new direction is real and trust it won't suddenly change.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep allowing freedoms in the classroom. It makes for a better environment all around. Continue with leadership changes elsewhere as needed. We never knew how much we needed change until it happened.

Sanford-Brown College Mendota Heights Values on the job Creativity

ProsEvery member of the team has input for improving the campus. It is clear that the New leadership team is giving staff the chance to make a difference, exercise their creativity, and be responsible for effecting it.

ConsThere is lots of work to do. It is not the ideal place yet, but it is clear that it will get there.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay in the same track, don't give up!

It was great till they started closing schools.

Librarian (Current Employee) Farmington, CT

ProsGreat people to work with on campus. Worked on committees and felt like I was a part of a team.

ConsFor profit company always concerned about bottom line.

Enjoyed working with students.

ProsHelping students reach their goals.

ConsNot everyone on same page.

Advice to Senior ManagementEducation, experience should be considered.

Worked for Sanford Brown College? Contribute to the Community!