Sanford Health

Be The First To
Add Photos

Sanford Health President & CEO Kelby K. Krabbenhoft

Kelby K. Krabbenhoft

Pros
  • It was a really great place to gain valuable work experience(in 3 reviews)

• Very friendly work-place, great co-workers(in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • Large company and some accomplishments might get overlooked at times due to the large number of employees(in 3 reviews)

• Low pay, could have some better benefits(in 3 reviews)

Nutrition Technician

Nutrition Technician (Former Employee) Fargo, ND

ProsGreat work environment. It was a really great place to gain valuable work experience.

ConsThe pay. I didn't get paid nearly as much as other hospitals in the area.

Aggressive company with great growth opportunities. Excellent corporate citizen.

ProsGrowth opportunities abound for talented individuals in a variety of career fields.

ConsThe pace can be intense, so if you are looking for a job where you can just out in your hours and check out at the end of the day, this probably isn't for you.

The best healthcare

Fellow (Current Employee) Sioux Falls, SD

Prospatient care comes first. good environment. dedicated staff

ConsSanford really should expand to warmer areas. Otherwise there are no really cons.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company to work for

CNA (Current Employee) Fargo, ND

ProsGrowing company that cares about its employees and patients

Conshave nothing negative to say

Best job ever

Corporate Support (Former Employee) Sioux Falls, SD

ProsAwesome management and cares about employees and clients

ConsI don't have any complaints. Best job I've ever had.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Sanford Health

Accountant (Current Employee) Sioux Falls, SD

ProsGreat place to work, good managment.

ConsLow pay, could have some better benefits. Need more vacation then 2 weeks.

Advice to Senior ManagementDoing a good job!

Sanford Health was really good place to gain experiences and get paid.

Environmental Service Worker (Current Employee) Fargo, ND

Pros1. Starting wages are pretty good for new incoming employees. Their wages are competitive.
    2. People and the atmosphere are really nice! They help a lot if you have questions or just need help.
    3. Managements are really good!

Cons1. Scheduling should be more noticeable. Email should be accessible to all employees (when out of the workplaces) and not just to the select few (remote access).
    2. Communications should be improve in order to meet the patrons' needs.

Great Place to work, but it is becoming almost too big.

Medical Laboratory Scientist (Current Employee) Sioux Falls, SD

ProsLot of extra benefits and opportunities. THere is usually a yearly free concert as well as a small bonus if financial goals are met.

ConsBecoming so big that you start to feel like a number and they are starting to cut back on some of the 4 year skilled positions and replace them with 2 year technical positions in order to save money.

Advice to Senior ManagementTalk to employees and recognize the value we try to provide.

Business Performance Specialist

Business Performance Specialist (Current Employee) Fargo, ND

ProsManagement provides good feedback, plenty of horizontal and vertical movement in the company. Good work and life balance.

ConsLarge company and some accomplishments might get overlooked at times due to the large number of employees. Pay is acceptable but could be better.

Great employer! Many opportunities and they try hard to show how valued the employees are. I have enjoyed working there.

Claims Examiner (Current Employee) Sioux Falls, SD

ProsSupportive, decent benefits, educational reimbursement and encouragement, flexibility, support transfer within the system to new jobs, usually promote from within

ConsIt is a large company so sometimes communication with HR and other entities is difficult to facilitate, raises are pretty minimal (1% a year- 2% if you're really doing good) but hey- at least raises are still being given.

Worked for Sanford Health? Contribute to the Community!