Santa Monica Bay Restoration Commission

Santa Monica Bay Restoration Commission Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

1 Employee Review

Work here if you want to save the bay, not your finances.

Specialized Scientific Assistant (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Santa Monica Bay Restoration Commission

ProsIf you want to work for a good cause and want to protect the Santa Monica Bay. The people here are great, and have been doing what they love for most of their life. The office used to be in downtown L.A. I'm not sure where it is now. But it was in the "nice" area of downtown. My supervisor trusted me with a lot of responsibilities even though I was only an intern. Plus, it's a non-profit, so there isn't much stress.

ConsSmall organization, doesn't really lead to anything. What can you do with the experience you gain here? Work for another non-profit like Baykeeper or something most likely. Either that or go back to school and get a higher degree.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs an intern, you don't get to talk to senior management much.

Worked for Santa Monica Bay Restoration Commission? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Santa Monica Bay Restoration Commission reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Santa Monica Bay Restoration Commission employees.