Sanzaru Games

Sanzaru Games Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Glen Egan

Working at Sanzaru Games was one of the best professional experiences I had in the Video Game industry!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Foster City, CA

ProsAn independent Video Game Developer with a passion for the games it makes and the people who work to create the games.

ConsAn independent Game Developer that at the time was doing work for hire and did not own its own IP. Once a project got canceled the studio is immediately affected by downsizing dramatically.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep striving to develop and own your own game IP that can fuel the wonderful talent that is Sanzaru Games

Best Experience of My Career

Animator (Former Employee) Foster City, CA

ProsPhenomenally talented, motivated, and collaborative team. No producers, which means a direct line between those on top and those on bottom. Open creativity, with all ideas heard and considered. Great parties. Dinner on long nights. Incredibly fun projects.

ConsCost of living, which meant commuting for a lot of us.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue with the spirit of collaboration; that is what made Sly the best game it could possibly be!

Dream Job

Technical Artist (Former Employee) Foster City, CA

ProsFounders are true experts in their fields who value transparency and the well-fare of the staff. They are very careful to hire great people who will foster a healthy and creative environment. Also, snacks!

ConsDue to being a small, 3rd party developer, they are prone to the whims of publishers. However, as their reputation grows, this will change.

Worked for Sanzaru Games? Contribute to the Community!