Sapphire Technologies

Sapphire Technologies President Robert M. Dickey

Robert M. Dickey

Smart and on ponit

Software Quality Engineer (Former Employee) Walnut Creek, CA

ProsRecruiters are smart and pay attention to the client needs. This attention to customer needs allows them to find the best candidate for the need. Good team work!

ConsI didn't any notice any issues with them.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing!

Wonderful place to work

National Accounts Recruiter (Former Employee) Woburn, MA

ProsSapphire invests in their employees with training, rewards etc.

ConsI left because I personally did not like recruiting and found it was not a job for me, but I loved my time at Sapphire. Loved the company the people and the culture just wish I could have had a different day to day job within the company.

A great place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsSupport of Upper Management
    committment to continuous improvement
    community and outreach involvement
    always looking for ways to improve the work and personal lives of it's employees
    Great opportunity for advancement for people that lead by example, share ideas in a constructive manner and continue to evolve as the company and industry evolves.

ConsAdjusting from being a small company to a big company - there have been some speed bumps and will continue to have some but working through it
    The company is comitted to training and developing employees - looking forward to the company finding the right approach and programs for this type of sales environment. It's very encouraging to see the company's comittment and desire to succeed in this area.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Unlimited potential for growth, management always seeking ways to make the company better

Account Manager (Current Employee) Woburn, MA

ProsAmazing people within the company, and the managers understand that it's the internal employees that make the engine roar. Positive energy. Trustworthy, honest people throughout the organization. Unlimited growth potential. fun place to work.

ConsIt can be a grind at times. You have to committ 2-3 years to really "get it" and master your role. But you get out of it what you put into it.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a closer look at mid-level employee compensation. Comp package is very good for incoming new employees and excellent once you "make it" as a Top 20% performer. But there are some mid-level employees being lured out by competitors for $10-$20K annually that they would have made plus some if they stayed with Sapphire. Oddly enough, some of these people that left never do any better than they thought they would, and actually considered coming back. But I wish they hadn't left in the first place because they were great employees and people I became friends with.

Great Company, Great people, Great work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsYou work as part of a team. Its competitive but motivating - well rewarding
    Great benefits and perks in working for Sapphire
    Socially responsible company

Cons- sometimes there is no work balance (depending on how badly you want the sale)
    - sometimes the cash flow is low due to it being a recession

Advice to Senior Management- offer tips and techniques
    - our success is your success!
    - keep up the recognition / perks - well appreciated!!!

A non-micromanaged environment with huge opportunity for growth

Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

Opportunities to Advance

ConsBase Salary
    Long hours at times
    Vacation Plans

Advice to Senior ManagementAll is good.

Great gig

Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsThis is an company that seems to really have it together. Everyone at the office is very responsive to my requests and I love my benefits package.

ConsBenefits are a little pricey and it would be good to have an online employee manual you can access 24/7.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work, I have been very satisfied and feel like if I were to recruit for an agency again, this would be a place I could be comfortable.

Great company, short-term contracts.

Tech Analyst III (Current Employee) South Portland, ME

ProsHigh pay rate, friendly staff, seem to do well at continuing your employment with new contracts.

ConsFeedback from your supervisors on site varies.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnable employees to continue education via online trainings/certifications.

Very impressed with attention to employees

Project Lead (Current Employee) Columbus Grove, OH

ProsGood health benefits, keep engagement employees who are on customer sites, on time pay, I think it was weekly!

ConsI was working at a customer's location so the cons were more of the client's than Sapphire. Per the terms of my hire, no pay for time off.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good benefits

Great Company

Office Manager/Executive Assistant (Former Employee) Vienna, VA

ProsI really enjoyed the people I worked with and the work hard play harder attitude that people had. Definitely a work hard environment but still very fun and employees are given the opportunity to succeed if they so choose.

ConsWhen I was there the Vienna, Va office had a lot of turn over with management which was difficult... The branch manager when I started was terrible but a new guy transferred from Richmond, and he was great...

Worked for Sapphire Technologies? Contribute to the Community!