Sartorius

www.sartorius.com

Sartorius Reviews

Sartorius – Bangalore – “Sartorius Bangalore Office”

Sartorius – Bangalore – “Sartorius Bangalore Office”

Joachim Kreuzburg

Excellent Company

Field Service Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsWorking in field includes numerous perks like Annual Sales Meetings (ie. Aruba, Puerto Rico, Jamaica), company car or allowance, annual bonus, flexible schedule, and more.

ConsIn the field there is little support or structure. The only way to receive jobs notifications is from email. Paperwork is all done in outdated Word documents. Hard to get ahold of people for support when needed. All changes go through Germany. The US is like the red-headed step-child of Germany.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide more structure for Field Service Engineers.

Watch your back

Technical Sales Consultant (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsAutonomous workload, ability to directly impact the company's bottom line. Ability to negotiate good compensation if you play your cards right.

ConsManagement is lacking, support i nonexistent. Employees allowed to stab each other in the back with no data or verification of facts. Most employees pay is below market average, but bonuses can be good.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in your staff for development rather than just putting words to the desires.

OK place to work during the depression

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Arvada, CO

ProsGreat Work Associates, nice facility.

ConsEmployees are not treated the same, Reviews are late, Pay raises are late and not retroactive contrary to company HR rules.

Advice to Senior ManagementSame performance Rules for everyone, Perform reviews on time, If Pay increase are offered make them retroactive so only one year goes by until the next opportunity for raise as implied by human resources for all offices, not just "some" employees.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Solid Employer

ProsInteresting field and great colleagues

ConsLots of changes creates opportunity but also uncertainty

Great Company to Work for - UK

Technical Sales Consultant (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsGreat Management, great work life balance..

Consnot much room for progression.. and basic salaries tend to be on the lower side of the going rate. but more then makes up in the excellent commission structure

The best place for any kid to grow after his engineering, if interested in getting into sales and further do an MBA

Prosvery transparent company you can talk to the MD at any given point of time.
    Many regional offices., work in the region you like the most
    if lucky you might get the best senior to work under
    I didn't feel any kind of dirty politics

Conssalaries aren't great.
    growth only upto certain level
    Will feel monotonous after few years

Worked for Sartorius? Contribute to the Community!