Savant Asset Recovery Services

Quan Smith

Savant Asset Recovery, LLC

Researcher (Former Employee)

I worked at Savant Asset Recovery Services

Prosgreat opportunity to enhance your communication over the phone, expected to familiarize with how tax deeds work so you may pass along that info to the clients whom you speak with.

Consunpaid internship, time-consuming, many times you run into dead-ends when you follow up on a lead, over 75% of the time to be exact. Very minimal technical work to do with real estate.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think the management needs to solidify their business model to a more substantial level and take greater efforts in ensuring stronger cash flow streams.

Just ok

Client Services (Former Employee)

I worked at Savant Asset Recovery Services as an intern for less than a year

ProsAbility to make your own schedule.

ConsDidn't receive payments as I should have.

they dont actually exist anymore

Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at Savant Asset Recovery Services as an intern

ProsSARG is not the "whole package." Of all the places that I've worked, there were always areas that were lacking, either compensation, benefits, opportunities to advance, community outreach efforts, etc. But not at SARG. SARG is competitive in all of the areas. Feeling satisfied from a benefit and compensation standpoint, allows you to relax and focus on getting better work results. SARG structure rewards those who get good results. I feel like my work is meaningful, and I am being rewarded for my hard work, as a result of the bonus structure.

ConsFrom my observations, because the company is so results driven, there are times employees at lower levels, who have less control over their success, are not recognized for their work.

Advice to Senior Managementrecover your domain

Worked for Savant Asset Recovery Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Savant Asset Recovery Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Savant Asset Recovery Services CEO Quan Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Savant Asset Recovery Services employees.