Saveology.com

Saveology.com Reviews

Updated Jul 9, 2014

Saveology.com CEO Benny Aboud

Benny Aboud

Pros:
  • "It is very fast paced which makes the days fly by"
    in 3 reviews
  • "i didnt mind but you have no life if you work here"
    in 3 reviews
Cons:
  • "Boiler room atmosphere for call center and professional staff"
    in 5 reviews
  • "No real health benefits or opportunity to grow unless you brown nose"
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

Telesales Agent

ProsPay is above industry standard

ConsWork schedule can be erratic. Using PTO can be difficult.

Advice to Senior ManagementOverall immediate sales managers are fair, especially to agents who do not need babysitting

I worked at the one in new jersey

Call Representative (Former Employee)
    South Plainfield, NJ

Prosthe money was a plus because if you make sales you making more money

Consthe management didnt make much sense to me because of the things counted against us

Advice to Senior Managementbe realistic, how in you'll minds does it work that all calls are counted against ppl when you dont have the correct info for the customers?

BUYER BEWARE

Account Manager (Former Employee)
    Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsNone, they treat you like a number

ConsEVERYTHING they treat you poorly and curse at you

Advice to Senior ManagementSTOP TREATING PEOPLE POORLY

When you treat people like they're disposable, you're going to get a disposable employee. No one wants to work in an environment where they are told on a daily basis that you did a great job but you're still fired. My opinion is that this is a hostile work environment.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Panic Room

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Margate, FL

ProsReceiving a weekly paycheck is the only pro

ConsThis company is biased against woman, there is an acceptable glass ceiling here although the women that work here are more competent than the men. This company is run like a concentration camp and instilling fear in the employees is the only way that management believes that they can lead their teams.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop promoting little boys with big egos and start promoting women that continue to prove their competency.

horrible

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    South Plainfield, NJ

Proseasy money, quick pay, commission is great

Conshorrible hours, poor management,fast turnover

Advice to Senior Managementcreate better working environment

It's a Boiler Room Operation

Professional Staff (Former Employee)
    Margate, FL

ProsIt's a call center-- keep this in mind and it will meet your expectations.

ConsUnprofessional management. Boiler room atmosphere for call center and professional staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementOutsource. You are not capable of managing professional or line staff.

This company is terrible!

Technician Sales Producer (Former Employee)
    Margate, FL

ProsThey paid everyone weekly and my manager was nice.

ConsI was with the company less than a year and was doing great! I was one of their top sales producers. One day I walk into the office and what do you know? The whole office is being closed without warning! They could have at least given us some sort of warning like, "We are going to be closing in one week it would be advised to find a new job." But no! They just throw us out on the street like garbage. Even though this company is overseas now, screw 'em and NEVER WORK FOR THEM OR HELP THEM!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep workers in the US.

Avoid this company

Account Executive (Former Employee)
    Margate, FL

Prosabsolutely none to speak of.

ConsHorrendous management, this company has changed its name many times because of complaints. bbb.org will tell you everything. The Corporate side is lavish, but the business side is horrible. the employees are treated as worthless, benefits are a joke, you are trained to scam people. Your conscience will eventually get the best of you. They will teach you to cheat, and then throw you under the bus when you are caught. Employee turnover is practically 100% They will get shut down eventually.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhat goes around comes around.

Horrible Place to be terrible

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
    Margate, FL

ProsConvenient location. Located in sunny Florida. Multicultural environment. They serve free coffee. You can dress casually on the weekends and the environment is more fun on the weekends as well. A very spacious building with an activity room.

ConsPoor management. Management will not let employees go on scheduled breaks. Will work you like a dog with little pay. No real health benefits or opportunity to grow unless you brown nose. A lot of people scamming the elderly customers over the phone. Lots of swearing from management while you are on the phone. I could go on and on.

Advice to Senior ManagementRespect your employees.

Dedicated employees, weak corporate infastructure.

Senior Management (Current Employee)
    Margate, FL

ProsThe people that worked at Saveology were dedicated, smart and talented. I learned a lot and left with more confidence in my abilities than when I started.

ConsThe CEO his partner, and the SVP are all very difficult to work for. They do not value the time, commitment, or experience of the people they put in place. If you challenge their ideas, you quickly find yourself in an uncomfortable work environment. You are forced to do a lot of things that you know as a professional will not work, and are rushed to launch projects that are unsuccessful because they weren't given the proper tools and time to execute properly. In presentations the CEO and SVP will often tune you out, and are normally on the phone. They will take calls during important presentations then forget that you forewarned or predicted something would occur. Later you will be blamed for this. In the last 6 months the CFO, Director of Sales, Marketing, Social Media, Credit Services and several middle level managers have left the company. The new CMO does not believe in Social Media or SEO as being important to the growth of an organization. Lastly there are animals in the building that are mistreated and die, including monkeys, koi fish, and exotic birds. My advice to anyone considering coming to work here is to do your due diligence. Do an online search of all the brands under the Elephant Group and Saveology umbrellas.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop promoting call center agents to strategic positions. Hire executives with real business experience outside of a call center that can help to position the company for success.

Worked for Saveology.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Saveology.com reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Saveology.com CEO Benny Aboud. All 62 reviews posted anonymously by Saveology.com employees.