Saviance Technologies Reviews

Rohit Mahajan

1. Excellent recruitment experience

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Saviance Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was presented for a position by Raj Ojha and subsequently got the job. Raj was professional and quick to respond to questions and follow-up on details. I would work with Saviance and Raj again.

Cons

I have no experience working for Saviance, only working with them as they represented me for a position with another company. I have nothing negative to say about them. It was a good experience.

2. Excellent Company to work with

I have been working at Saviance Technologies

Pros

Congenial work environment. The top management people and their team members are exceptionally motivated, hard working and organized. They take good care of their partners, employees and customers. I'd like to name one such employee, Harish Naidu, working with him has been a smooth ride so far- he has good leadership qualities and excellent PR skills.

Cons

Worked with them for 5-6 yrs, will continue working with them. No issues.

One Of the Good Employer I have worked with.

I have been working at Saviance Technologies

Pros

They have good contact with IT firms. They are well organised .they seem to have a bad reputation, but my experience was wonderful. friendly people, and very helpful.With them I learned a lot about different situation. They might have been unorganized in past, but now they are doing their best.

All I can say is Intelligent individuals at work, fun to be around, decent benifits and very good work culture. Looking forward to work with them again.

Cons

I don't see any big issue.

Wonderful company to work for

Current Employee - Vice President in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Vice President in Houston, TX

I have been working at Saviance Technologies full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your skills which in turn leads to growth. Saviance teaches you how to overall your leadership skills in the function that you perform in.
    A mix of great compensation and work-life balance.

Cons

I have not yet seen any cons as such. Sometimes you wear multiple hats but that actually leads to one's benefit and hence not a con.

Advice to Management

You have been excellent with teaching ethical values and showing strategic insights to employees.

6. I have been working at Saviance Technologies full-time for more than a year

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Metuchen, NJ
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Metuchen, NJ

I worked at Saviance Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Professional Group, very detail oriented and delivers results on time.Handles weekend drives quite well and their team always manages to maintain a calm and focused aura all the time.
    Very friendly employees, made me feel very comfortable. Learning new technologies and features everyday with helpful guidance from seniors.

Cons

I am working here for more than a year but haven't found anything yet not even here from someone......I don't see any big issue.

Advice to Management

I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

7. Very Professional Company - Very Supportive Management

Former Employee - Sharepoint Developer in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Sharepoint Developer in Houston, TX

I worked at Saviance Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am so proud of being a part of Saviance. Its now a full-fledged growth company -- and yet the values have not changed. Management cares about people almost to a fault, and the entire company is obsessed with clients. I must say that if I were a client, I would run to have Saviance as a supplier because everyone wants to make clients happy. The place is absolute fun. where there are over 50 employees who have been with the firm for more than 5 years

Cons

Over-Ambitious Staff ! Which , by the way, is a strength too of Saviance !

Advice to Management

Keep it Up !

8. You get your freedom and opportunities

Former Employee - Senior Manager in Noida (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Manager in Noida (India)

I worked at Saviance Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

No micromanagement, loads of freedom, number of opportunities. Basically they stick to the hires they made and want their employees to succeed individually and for the organization. Good Benefits.

Cons

Low on patience with accounts which have a gestation period and may require resource commitments more than originally planned.

Advice to Management

Perseverance

9. i worked at Saviance Technologies full-time (More than a year).

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Noida (India)
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Noida (India)

I worked at Saviance Technologies

Pros

The management of the company is so supportive and friendly to work with and the employees are very hardworking and are always helpful and about salary structure Saviance does not hesitate to give it's best for the favor of the employee.

Cons

Nothing wrong in this company

10. An emerging IT company

Current Employee - MSBI Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - MSBI Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Saviance Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Cons

Need more branches in other states too

Advice to Management

Need to more time to give work life balance

11. “Saviance Technologies is quickly becoming the standard of quality in the technology staffing industry. ”

Former Employee - Talent Acquisition Group - Member in Noida (India)
    Former Employee - Talent Acquisition Group - Member in Noida (India)

I worked at Saviance Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Saviance Technologies continues to make significant investments in their employees, processes, systems and management. They have retained some of the most well respected leaders from the industry to transform the organization into a best-in-class operation. Culture and character are interchangeable and fuels the double digit growth sequentially experienced over the past several years. The teams operate with a sense of ownership at all levels and a common belief that they are still a start-up keeps the energy and excitement high. Lots of potential for everyone to share in an industry success story.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at the moment !

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing because it is working. Your dedication to continuous improvement is evident in all aspects of the business.

RSS Feed </> Embed