Saviance Technologies

Rohit Mahajan

Professional and Attentive

Current Employee - Applications Support Specialist in Bridgewater, NJ
    Current Employee - Applications Support Specialist in Bridgewater, NJ

I have been working at Saviance Technologies as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

As a 17 year veteran in the I.T. industry spending most of that time consulting i have worked for more than a hand for of consulting agencies. Saviance is a cut above. They were very forthwith with all information they have shared with me sense the onset of the first call. Once they successfully placed me in a fantastic position with a great company they offered a very competitive compensation package and were always readily available to answer any questions that arose. If you've ever been a consultant before you know that once your in the position you dont hear much from your average agency. This is not true of the Folks at Saviance. Even after a month in placement They still continue call regularly just to make sure that everything is ok and make sure that all my needs are met and more over when a problem arises they due diligence to aid in correcting it quickly and fairly. I strongly suggest this agency as representation for any position or company that you are attempting to land a job with.

Cons

none that i am aware of

Clarification of payment of insurance premiums

Excellent Company to work with

I have been working at Saviance Technologies

Pros

Congenial work environment. The top management people and their team members are exceptionally motivated, hard working and organized. They take good care of their partners, employees and customers. I'd like to name one such employee, Harish Naidu, working with him has been a smooth ride so far- he has good leadership qualities and excellent PR skills.

Cons

Worked with them for 5-6 yrs, will continue working with them. No issues.

Excellent recruitment experience

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Saviance Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I was presented for a position by Raj Ojha and subsequently got the job. Raj was professional and quick to respond to questions and follow-up on details. I would work with Saviance and Raj again.

Cons

I have no experience working for Saviance, only working with them as they represented me for a position with another company. I have nothing negative to say about them. It was a good experience.

Awesome Guys and Fun to work with

Current Employee - SAP in Edison, NJ
    Current Employee - SAP in Edison, NJ

Pros

They are very nice and fun intheir recruitment process.
    Very professional as well,

Cons

Haven't seen yet. Hope this stays like this.

Too much hurry at the last minute.

They care...

Former Employee - Mac Support Lead in Blue Bell, PA
    Former Employee - Mac Support Lead in Blue Bell, PA

I worked at Saviance Technologies as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Many contracting company's really do not care and it's all about maximizing their profits. Frequently this is at the expense of their own people. However I am happy to say this not a problem Saviance suffers from. They really are fair and do care. Any time I had a question or needed answers they answered ASAP!

Cons

None at very good comany to work for.

Just keep up the good work of focusing on your people.

Great IT Company to work for.

Current Employee - ReconNET Systems IT Consultant in Deerfield, IL
    Current Employee - ReconNET Systems IT Consultant in Deerfield, IL

Pros

I was a bit skeptical at first that is because I have never heard of the company before so I thought Why not give it a try. I have nothing to loose. Little did I know they went above and beyond to try to get you that perfect job you've been longing for years. Hands down to Mr. Pradeep Kumar who constantly keeping me up to date of what is going on with that position. What a great guy and very pleasant and polite to talk with. I will do it all over again in a heart beat. Thank you Saviance Technology. You should be very proud. Love it.

Cons

I actually don't see a con. I lost contact for a bit but I don't consider it a con. Now we back constantly in communication. Will definitely refer a friend who is in search of a new responsibilities.

Saviance Technoloy has the best employee. The people that I interact with are very nice and polite to talk to. Keep it up. Thank you for being part of your family.

If you need to work, please review this company's offerings.

Former Employee - Mainframe Security Analyst
    Former Employee - Mainframe Security Analyst

I worked at Saviance Technologies as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Raj Ojha had lots of patience, and encouraged me to keep trying for the position, with a very large fortune 500 company. The training I got there was indispensable, for future opportunities.

Cons

W-2 per hour, with no 401K or any other benefits

Reading some Cons, I would suggest the management to support their contractors in a more timely manner.

One Of the Good Employer I have worked with.

I have been working at Saviance Technologies

Pros

They have good contact with IT firms. They are well organised .they seem to have a bad reputation, but my experience was wonderful. friendly people, and very helpful.With them I learned a lot about different situation. They might have been unorganized in past, but now they are doing their best.

All I can say is Intelligent individuals at work, fun to be around, decent benifits and very good work culture. Looking forward to work with them again.

Cons

I don't see any big issue.

One of the best companies I've ever worked with

Former Employee - Tidal Enterprise Administrative in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Tidal Enterprise Administrative in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Saviance Technologies as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I've worked for Saviance as an enterprise automation engineer (Tidal from CISCO) for one of their clients in San Fran. I had a really good exeperience. moreover the communication with the company's team is really good. I had couple of incidents and they were resolved in a timely fashion.

The Initial communication between me and the client was very smooth because of the Saviance reps which i worked with all of the time. I was getting paid on time for all hours I've billed for.

Moreover, I was underpaid for number of years until i found a position through Saviance; the hourly rate which they have proposed to me actually opened my eyes very wide on the market as i really was not aware that I could make that much of money. all in all very satisfied experience.

Cons

Nothing to complain about, my experience with Saviance was good and I do recommend it to others/friends.

keep up the good work.

I have been working at Saviance Technologies full-time for more than a year

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Metuchen, NJ
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Metuchen, NJ

I worked at Saviance Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Professional Group, very detail oriented and delivers results on time.Handles weekend drives quite well and their team always manages to maintain a calm and focused aura all the time.
    Very friendly employees, made me feel very comfortable. Learning new technologies and features everyday with helpful guidance from seniors.

Cons

I am working here for more than a year but haven't found anything yet not even here from someone......I don't see any big issue.

I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Saviance Technologies Photos