Scalability Experts

Updated Apr 28, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Rajinder Gill

Excellent company with opportunity to do onshore and offshore work

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsI joined the company in its India office almost 5 years ago and then got transferred to the US office. there are very few companies who take care of this process as nicely as SE. The salaries offered are very comparable and at no point in the process I felt that I was taken advantage of. I also have the option to move back after a few years working in the US. This is very important for my family. I love the idea of getting to work on challenging great projects in US as well as abroad. There are some amazing opportunities in Gulf, Singapore and India that SE is pursuing, from what I have seen so far. Overall a perfect fit for me.

Conspossibly can grow faster than its growing.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work and keep appreciating your offshore talent.

What you make of it

Consultant (Former Employee) Coppell, TX

ProsGreat Potential for growth. Ability to Work with other intelligent people. Work in a wide variety of environments - including Large Fortune 500 customers.

ConsTravel / Expense Policy is very restrictive - especially in major cities where many of our customers are located. Short Notice Travel is more prevalent than desired.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have some bright employees. Trust them to make the right decisions.

Be careful, you may have just walked in to an amazing company

Solution Sales Manager (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsI have worked for this company as a solutions sale manager for nearly 5 years. prior to that I was working for Microsoft, so I have the experience of working for a really big company and then a small and growing company. I wouldn't trade anything for SE. this is absolutely one of the best jobs and l give kudos to the leadership and the CEO for building such an amazing culture of pure entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm. I would recommend this company to anyone, whether you are technical or sales or Project manager or just office staff.

Consnothing that I can think of

Advice to Senior Managementkeep building it as far as you can ... I am with you for the long run.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Right size, brilliant colleagues, amazing culture and abundant opportunity to grow

Senior BI Consultant (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsI have been with this company for many years and I can't think of a year when I was not happy with what I am doing. It is exciting and an honor to be contributing to building a great company that is such a desirable place to work.

ConsThis is a travel based consulting organization so that might not be right for everyone, some may prefer working for a software company or industry IT job.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep in tact the core values and unique culture as the company enters the next phase of growth.

Great place to acquire a variety of professional experience, while working with people you can trust.

Senior BI Consultant (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsSenior leadership has consistently stood by me in difficult situations with clients and personal life. I have always felt valued as a person and an employee,both through direct conversations and recognition through promotions and compensation.
    My co-workers were talented and motivated. The senior leadership kept employees informed on strategy and performance. They take performance management seriously.

ConsI don't have any major cons to share.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep following the People First value!! manage growth and hire more people!

SE is a fun place to work

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) West Chicago, IL

ProsWork hard and play hard mentality is great. Office culture is fantastic. Senior leadership is driven at the same time also reachable. The overall culture of the firm is friendly, fun, and high-energy.

ConsFolks works hard and long hours. Travel expectations can be very high at times. Not as much opportunity as larger firms offer. but if you like a small medium size company with great culture then this is the right company for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the hiring.

Get it done... mentality helps thrive innovation and progression

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Miami, FL

ProsI have been with the company for a number of years and I have to say its awesome working for a group of people that care so much about the customer and the whole 'get it done' mentailty. I have learned and ton and look forward to more knowledge and execution with data management. Some of the stuff this company is doing around BigData and DBaaS is just amazing.

ConsNone that I cna think of. Once in a while there are some rumors about changes in top management but since I have been with the company all changes i have seen have been positive impact on me and the emplyees.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the good work and always keep customer first in priority.

Right company to be in if you want a career, not just an 8 to 5 job

Senior Consultant (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsExcellent, approachable management, open to ideas, welcome contributions from employees, extremely understanding when it comes to personal issues and emergencies and willing to go an extra mile by giving time off and comp time. Training investments to help you grow professionally. I was with the company for five years and had to leave due to relocation. I am looking to join the company back as I really miss the challenges of great technical projects.
    the small family type atmosphere is really great and I miss the intellect of my peers. I have never had a job this challenging and rewarding.

ConsBooking travel used to be really troublesome but I have heard the company has rolled out an enterprise travel site and you can do your own travel now. Which will be great.
    Also we used to have company meetings twice a year and now I beleive there is just one big company meeting. I liked meeting my peers twice a year ... company meetings are real fun...

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work. I am really honored to have worked for this organization and i hope I get to work for SE again.

Probably the perfect job i wanted to have

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

Prosi just joined this company and I already impressed. its really what i wanted to take on at this juncture of my carrier. its a comfortable, no hassle environment where i can thrive with my creativity and customer focus projects. Technically the people here are sharp. there is very little management overhead and I get to pick projects where I can shine.

they are looking to hire aggressive over the next few months.

Consnothing i can think of, but the onboarding process of new employees can improve.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the growth.

very professional organization

Architect (Current Employee) North East, PA

ProsVery professional environment. Work is thoroughly done, approached in a well disciplined and appropriate manner. Good programs for work life balance . Very strong benefits but the pay is usually average although more or less competitive. You can learn a lot working here and it is a respect based environment. The company has been around over a decade and still manages to keep its enterpreneurial and start up mentality.

No MICRO management, which I LOVE!

Consfaces challenges typical to a small and medium sized company. its really for self starters and self reliant folks.

Advice to Senior Managementi am very optimistic on the outlook of this company and want to be working here for many years to come, so keep up the great work.

Worked for Scalability Experts? Contribute to the Community!