Scarlet Management Group

3.6

Robert Hill

Executive Team Leader

I have been working at Scarlet Management Group

Pros

I'm a current employee of Scarlet and I'm so happy I found this job. It not only teaches you how to run a business, but you also have the ability to open your own business. This company takes care of it's people very well. I have been on multiple all expenses paid trips. There are always cash bonuses and other incentives like a PS4, Nike ID shoes you can design yourself, and much more. They have many opportunities for you to visit other offices and meet everyone in our company. We work with a lot of Fortune 500 companies and the list continues to grow. Our newest clients include Comcast and Verizon. Every week we have an office function where we have fun and get to know each other. We do something different every week. This week we will be going to the Scareatorium hunted house. I love the family oriented environment here. Rob Hill watches my son and I watch his kids as well. You will not find a job like this, or find a better environment to work in. We love to work hard and play hard as well.

Cons

There is not a bad thing about this company.

Keep up the good work! Your doing an amazing job.

Wonderful opportunities to grow.

Current Employee - ETT in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - ETT in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Scarlet Management Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have never had a job that wants you too succeed like this one. Every morning we are pumping each other up for the day ahead of us. We learn management skills everyday to prepare us for our futures and how to run our own offices. Everyone genuinely cares for each other and works together to insure that everyone meets their personal and professional goals. The competitions and bonuses are also a big plus! Its always nice to get a bonus :)

Cons

I do not have any cons at this point in time.

Very positive outlook of this company

Former Employee - Account Executive in Columbus, OH

I worked at Scarlet Management Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The work environment is full of young energetic professionals that have a competitive edge about them which I loved. I was lucky enough to wake up in the morning and be excited to go to work due to the opportunity that Scarlet offered me. The relationships and networking is something that cannot be replaced.

Cons

The biggest challenge was the work life balance. Scarlet definitely has the work hard play hard mentality that I love, it was an adjust as well to go from college to a full time job, but the transition became easier with the environment.

Please open up an office in the Chicago Area so I can work for you again!

Great for learning sales

Current Employee - Executive Team Triainer in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Executive Team Triainer in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Scarlet Management Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Taught me a lot of sales approaches that lead to me getting my current position. A lot of this stuff is something that can be read in a lot of books.

Cons

100% commissions. GOOD LUCK GETTING ANY MONEY OWED TO YOU BY THIS COMPANY AFTER YOU LEAVE. They will not return phone calls and simply do not care about employees once they are paid.

RETURN YOUR PHONE CALLS<

the worst you can ever get

I worked at Scarlet Management Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

At least it is not an unpaid job and learn a little bit of thing..

Cons

1) Training
    - I quit this job after a month. Reason why is I still kind of think I am learning something at least at the very beginning, but after the second week, the things they are teaching are actually the same thing.
    - The company puts very strong emphasis on theories, for example, law of averages and a research findings claimed to be found by Havard Business School, which I can never find such thing through Google.
    People are brainwashed by theories and ineffective selling strategies, which lead to unproductiveness and unstable salary
    2) Culture
    - I am not saying people are not nice, but some rituals in the company is weird and makes me slightly uncomfortable.
    3) Paid
    - The paid is really bad because it is 100% based upon commission. If you can't sell, you are basically paying yourself for this job
    FYI, this is the reason I decide to quit
    4) Company strategy
    - Door to door selling itself is pretty much one of the dumbest selling you can ever have. They keep saying to have 3-5 loops a day to waste your time knocking doors six hours a day
    - Managers don't know how to manage a company well

get some more education and training before you climb up to a manager position

Great experience!

I have been working at Scarlet Management Group as an intern

Pros

Scarlet Management Group has provided me with a great internship experience so far. The people who work here love to support and help each other in anyway they possibly can. The environment is great for learning new aspects of marketing and communications. There is always something new to learn. I am so glad I came across this opportunity. I feel like I am finally applying what I have learned in the classroom and am able to learn new skills to apply to the workforce. Scarlet Management provides its employees with many opportunities to learn and advance. Very fun place to work!

Cons

I don't have anything against the company.

An Experience!

Former Employee - Executive Team Trainer in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Executive Team Trainer in Columbus, OH

I worked at Scarlet Management Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

sales training
    fast growth
    Work environment (sales wasn't really my forte after graduating, I am a Finance major, but because of the atmosphere and the relationships i built i kept coming back everyday for more)
    Made more money than I ever have

Cons

sales in the winter
    commission
    Time to focus on things outside of work or you can get passed up (very competitive)

Great company if you are looking to advance your career!

I have been working at Scarlet Management Group

Pros

The atmosphere of Scarlet Management is amazing! The staff is very fun and great group. They company goes above and beyond to volunteer their time and donate to local Columbus groups. Needless to say anybody looking for a great career should start here.

Cons

Nothing about the job is bad. Great pay with great people looking to advance your skill set with marketing and sales.

Fun Staff, Great Opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Scarlet Management Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The staff is awesome! They are fun and friendly and it makes it a great work environment, I love coming to work every day. There are great advancement opportunities within the company and the communication is fabulous. I know if I have a question I can go to the team leads or the director, and they are there to help me out. We have office night every Thursday and it really improves work/life balance and helps everyone become more of a family than I've ever experienced at another job.

Cons

I have yet to find anything I dislike about this job.

Misleading

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I worked at Scarlet Management Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

fun staff, good group of young professionals

Cons

misled for a marketing position, ended up being door to door sales in a questionable part of town. Hours are 10am-830pm

Just tell prospective employees it is door to door sales before the first day to let them decide