Schneider Electric

Schneider Electric Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2014

Schneider Electric President and CEO Jean-Pascal Tricoire

Jean-Pascal Tricoire

Pros
  • Schneider Electric offer a good work life balance environmental situation(in 104 reviews)

• Good benefits, Nice people; Much potential to expand and grow; Good employee perks(in 28 reviews)

Cons
  • We are told to have work life balance but cannot leave earlier than boss(in 21 reviews)

• Making it hard for career growth and advancement even if you were trained for next position(in 17 reviews)

Great company to work for.

Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsTeam oriented approach to business

ConsNo negatives at this point to report

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Planty of opportunites to growth

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsWork Life Balance, Good Process, Co-Operation from Internal Entity. Global Opportunities.

ConsMoovement of Office will be a little risky.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is Very good.

Growth in Scheider Electric

Buyer (Current Employee) Cavite, Cavite City (Philippines)

ProsIts more fun working in Schneider Electric, so much oppurtunities.

Consso far, none at the moment.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to exponentially optimize solutions to improve more with the business.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Numerous opportunities in a company that shares family values

Program Manager (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

ProsSchneider is big on moving people around, if that is what they want. There are numerous opportunities in the company, both domestic and international. Schneider promotes working at home, career growth and treats their employees as valueable assets.

ConsLike most large companies, process and politics can sometimes be a challenge but management allows debate and counter points of view.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to listen to your employees, maintain your family/work life balance policy and continue to promote from within when possible

Product Engineer

Product Engineer (Current Employee) Seneca, SC

ProsCulture in SE is good for employees.

ConsTraveling sometimes is hard for us as employees.

Amazing, Life changing opportunity, make you satisfied

Team Leader (Former Employee) Vapi (India)

ProsWorlds best company. The best Organisation i had ever seen.

ConsVery much professional. Never takes advices from employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlways think as per different regions situations

Great company to work for"

Project Manager (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsLots of opportunity
    good people around
    technology driven company

Conssome processes can be removed

Advice to Senior Managementnothing as such

Its a good working environment and opportunities to excel based on individual performance

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsFast growing company with lot of Acquisitions ,most diversified company into various Business Units ,Good Company policies , work environment , with values such as Passionate , Open Minded , Straight forward and One Schneider , With Employee Mobility, Learning and development activities , and Employee engagement program.

ConsAll BU's are not in same building

Advice to Senior ManagementAll BU's Should be in same building One Schneider - One Building

Values, Care, Mobility

Operations Manager (Current Employee) Blumenau (Brazil)

ProsSchneider Electric has defined what are the values it is built with and make sure that everybody is aligned with it from selection to yearly performance evaluation.
    Schneider Electric cares about its customers and employees & is permanently surveying their opinions and getting as much feedback as possible to improve.
    The company enables mobility for a large part of the employees in all functions and regions. those mobility can be local, international and to different type of functions

ConsThe company comes from a large numbers of acquisitions and sometimes it takes some good thinking to understand the organization chart of all divisions and functions. However, the management is reviewing this organization in order to simplify it and make it more effective.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere should be a higher focus on talent retention especially young potential

Full of opportunities if you manage your own career

Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Raleigh, NC

ProsVery diverse company with lots of opportunities if you seek them out. Vision of the company is exciting and enabling.

ConsBig company can be hard to network/navigate. Some processes and policies seem outdated (for isntance, IE 7.0 is still the standard web-browser). Politics can get in the way of productivity, like in most big companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to invest in younger and more diverse workforce, and find more ways to develop middle management into new leaders.

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!