Schryver Medical

Add Photos

Mark Schryver

Potential

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsGrowth, great field/industry, and competitive in it's market. Potential for great jobs security.

ConsBusiness model needs great improvements. Benefits are lacking and incentives are childish. I wonder if the CEO is really directing and running Schryver Medical anymore.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe idea of this organization is stellar in my opinion. Also in my opinion, a move to halt growth and an intense investment in structure, direction and mission, will leverage a stable growth environment. I do not think that balancing the two is an option, unless there is an ability to invest in large amounts of outside consulting. I believe that this organization, which deals with medical billing (direct and insurance), must be flexibly. My opinion is that such a an organization that requires frequent changes, must have sound project management.

It is very difficult to work with management in this organization.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsThe co-workers! We worked together as a team to make sure the job was completed.

ConsThe biggest challenge is management. They were difficult to work with at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the people that actually do the job. Work together to streamline workflow and schedules.

Worst job ever

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsThere is nothing positive about this company

ConsThis place can be summed up in one word: Drama. Just about everyone here will stab you in the back. People are more concerned with rumors than work, even supervisors. A higher ranking employee at one time was even fired for sexual harassment and for whatever reason brought back and is again sexually harassing people. They are committing some serious crimes with all the verbal, sexual and physical harassment. If you have a problem don't expect to have it solved, management will witness it and walk right by ignoring it. I'm treated horribly but expected to come in on my days off and they, with a veil over it, threaten me. They never approve days off and pay is so low it's insulting. The only way people gain advancement is to be nasty, brown-nose and throw people under the bus; the people who actually work hard and play by the rules always end up taking the all the gruff for the people who can't seem to mind their own business and they are all the same people who have been there for years- and management is well aware of them but just doesn't care.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis place has not hope. They only way I can see this place ever succeeding is to hire an outside company to do an assessment so there is a non bias party evaluating the higher ups and the rest of management. in my opinion, if this happened, they would clean house and everyone would be gone.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

its ok

Prosfreedom, benefits good people not a hard job

Conspay lack of clarity and limited source of advisement

Advice to Senior Managementincentives to work harder

Stressful and overworking!

Phlebotomist (Current Employee)

ProsCan't really think of any.

ConsThey overwork everyone, call you on your days off, I work every weekend without fail, negative feedback always, don't provide enough needles for the Phlebotomists.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire supervisors that are positive people and know what they are doing. I don't like that sometimes when I come in they don't remember they scheduled me!

Great company, felt like a family.

Modbile Radiographer (Former Employee) Tacoma, WA

ProsPay was great. Gave me the opportunity to see a lot of Washington State. Always had someone to reach out to in case of emergencies. Provided vehicle, gas card etc. When we had issues with our vehicle or machine we had someone to call and a solution was handed down immediately!!! Management was open and UP FRONT and HONEST. Which is SUCH a rare quality in todays world!! I loved this job!

ConsLock downs while we were in a prison taking images.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

My experience has largely been excellent in the IT Department, though I would agree with others' job assessments.

Information Technologist (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsGreat CTO, interesting Enterprise environment, lots to learn. It would seem that changes are finally starting to assist with these complaints.

ConsRampant with nepotism, bad management, and poorly spent funds. Plenty of bad managers still seem to "thrive."

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention to what your good managers are telling you, and especially what they need money for.

Working here is pretty much tramatizing...

Phlebotomisty (Current Employee) Tukwila, WA

ProsNone that I can think of.

ConsThey completely overload the employees and always ask ppl to work over due to being understaffed but then chastize you for the hours they begged you to come in overtime. Their actions make it 100% clear that they don't appreciate their employees (cars always have issues like brakes going out and tires blowing out.The pay is the lowest I ever heard of for phlebotomy) tacotime supervisors make significantly more

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want the best employees, you need to appreciate your employees that are going above and beyond. Investing in your employees is investing in yourself. Also keep better communications, treat your clients better and take pride in your bussiness not just the money it is making you.

this company is a sinking ship

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsI love the employees here, just not how the business is handled or how employee conflicts are resolved

Consthe company only cares about the bottom line and not the employees. This is a sinking ship that can't handle it's size.

Advice to Senior Managementsell the company and start over

Avoid this place at all costs - even starvation

Manager (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsA few of the people at their HQ office are friendly and kind

ConsManagement from the top down (Mark Schryver, CEO) is horrendous. Extremely disorganized good ole' boys club with his son as president. Very few of their branch managers are adept enough to be running a business of that critical a nature.

Advice to Senior ManagementStep down. Sell the company and move on to a much smaller company you can hose up in no time.

Worked for Schryver Medical? Contribute to the Community!