Schwan's Reviews

Reset
2.0
Dimitrios Smyrnios
1 Rating

Pros
  • My route had great customers, not all routes are that lucky (in 16 reviews)

• My work-life balance is very good (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Very long hours (some days may be 12hrs (in 63 reviews)

• It takes every bit of 12 - 14 hours to get over the bottom of the line commision hump (in 14 reviews)

route sales representative

Current Employee - RSR in Billings, MT
    Current Employee - RSR in Billings, MT

I have been working at Schwan's full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

work with some real good hardworking people, have a great boss who care about us, get to know a lot of good people,

Cons

This used to be a great job, now it has become a struggle to go to work with a good attitude. I have worked for this company for 15 years and made chairman's club for 13 of them. Corporate now micro-manages everything and they have no clue what is going on at the ground level, I could probably get fired for writing this because it is against company policy for us to write or say anything derogatory about the company, but I believe that is against freedom of speech, I have already been reprimanded by upper-management for speaking my mind. This company is going down hill fast, and I expect it will be going up in flames soon.

Advice to Management

Look at this company's past, it used to be a great company. You are so caught up with pushing everyone to on-line ordering and getting everyone's e-mail address that you are alienating our customers by this. let us RSR,s get back to doing our job and then maybe this company can be saved.

Showing 1 of 432 review