Schwan's

www.theschwanfoodcompany.com

Schwan's Reviews in Scottdale, PA

2.5

Dimitrios Smyrnios

Pros
  • My route had great customers, not all routes are that lucky (in 16 reviews)

• The company has a new CEO and is making a push for a better work/life balance, i (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Some long hours on occasion and must work weekends or days off to cover for holidays (in 63 reviews)

• It takes every bit of 12 - 14 hours to get over the bottom of the line commision hump (in 14 reviews)

More Highlights

1 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

You have the opportunity to show what you are really worth because you determine your paycheck.

Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Scottdale, PA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Scottdale, PA

I have been working at Schwan's

Pros

You get recognized and rewarded for the work that you do. Stress levels are near zero and your pay is what you choose it to be. If you do what they tell you to do, you will be living well shortly. From Day 1 my pay was nearly double my previous employer(which is much bigger than Schwans) and I've never looked back in five years!

Cons

Long hours are required to successful. People looking for 8 hour days need not apply. Family time is at a premium when you are away from home 12, 14 or sometimes 16 hours a day.

Make more sales training materials available for new employees and tell prospective employees one more time how much time and energy they will need to spend in order have a comfortable lifestyle.