SciMetrika

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Interesting and Challenging

Former Employee - Administrative Officer  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Administrative Officer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at SciMetrika as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

to build my (9) nine years of experience, as a Federal contractor with the (CDC) Centers for Disease Control

Cons

leadership and crazy personalities; should offer teleworking for the Administrative Staff

Better Leadership and looking out for the employee

Grateful to be a contractor with SciMetrika

Current Employee - Program Administrative Coordinator  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Program Administrative Coordinator in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SciMetrika full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been a contractor for the federal government for more than 20 years working for six different companies both large (Lockheed Martin) and small. SciMetrika has been my employer for 3 years. I am fortunate to work in Atlanta where SciMetrika has a satellite office within 5 miles from my work location. Without hesitation I can say that SciMetrika’s local Atlanta staff is always there for me when customer interaction is needed, is always pro-active and keeps me informed with company updates. The local staff works hard to keep many contractors located around the city connected by sponsoring company socials, community volunteer events and hosting regular company meetings. I am grateful for the opportunity to work for a company that respects each employee. Jean Orelien , the president and CEO of the company, is a caring individual who works hard to keep everyone motivated to perform at their best. Regular virtual meetings keep me up-to-date on company news and happenings. I could not be happier!

Cons

After working for multiple contracting companies, it is a joy to work with a professional staff that I can rely on. What’s not to like?

Keep up the good work.

Worked for SciMetrika? Contribute to the Community!