Scott-McRae Group

www.scottmcraejobs.com

Scott-McRae Group Reviews

Updated May 1, 2014

David C. Hodges, Jr.

One of the best automotive groups I have ever worked for.

SERVICE ADVISOR (Current Employee) Clearwater, FL

ProsFamily owned company that has strong core values and a genuine interest in the well being of their employees.

ConsI travel over 45 miles each way to work here.

Instability

ProsInteresting work. . .can be fun.

ConsNo clear direction as far as company direction.

Allowed for Growth

Manager (Former Employee) Jacksonville, FL

ProsPrivate company they do not have to deal with Public company issues. Family run. Active in the community. Room for growth. You can start at the bottom and work your way up to management.

ConsCompany is currently not in a period of growth. Automotive and Finance are volatile industries.

Advice to Senior ManagementA more diverse management group. Have people with different points of view contribute to the decision making.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Wouldn't go back

Dealer Processor (Former Employee)

ProsCertain incentives, no weekends, benefits, flexibility

ConsLow pay, layoff with out proper time

Advice to Senior ManagementThey require so much and never give!!!

Bonuses aren't Bonuses Here.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Jacksonville, FL

ProsThe overall staff cohesiveness and team atmosphere is apparent. Most employees are happy together and get along well.

ConsThe pay is lousy and then when there are opportunities for advancement and pay bonuses the managment finds a way around initiating the advancement or paying out the bonus.

Advice to Senior ManagementFollow through with what you say to employees especially about something so sensitive as pay.

Central Florida Auto Dealership

Sales (Current Employee) Clearwater, FL

ProsEasy work. A chimp could sell cars. Top writers can make good money. Average writers can make better money than most uneducated jobs.

ConsNegative environment. Constant stress from managers in fear for their jobs trickling down. Income is dependent on the mood and personality of the manager and that changes from day to day. Much worse is the managers come and go like the tide. They start off with good intentions then the pressure takes over.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdapt to the new millennium and stop blaming your failures on everyone but yourselves. When a customer tells an employee they should go work somewhere else the failure is yours not the employees. Do something different from the top down. The customers are speaking loudly for change.

Worked for Scott-McRae Group? Contribute to the Community!