Sean John

Not yet rated.

Sean Combs

cultivating

Designer (Former Employee) New York, NY

Prosthe people, style inspiration, seeing the boss do his job

Conslate hours, under paid, the people

Low Pay, No hours, bad management

ProsLow Stress, Very easy laid back job.

ConsManager will cut back all hours if no sales I remember working 5 hours one week and it just sucks. Nothing to do when store is super slow. Manager will take vacations when he says no one else can take days off. he should practice what he preaches!

Most unprofessional company i have ever worked for !!!

ProsThe only pro was employees got a credit for clothes!

ConsThe cons where pay, hours, training and management sucked!!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company

Store Manager (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsFree clothes, great pay, great perks!

ConsSmall company wih limited funds.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have to spend money to make money!

A label and a great "lifestyle"

Store Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsThe best reasons to work for Sean John would be the opportunity to be challenged in a retail environment. The company is a fast growing entity and if you are able to work in a "free thinkers' environment when running your business; then this is the place for you. I have been with the company a long time and I must say; this is the place where I learned the most in regards to retail.

ConsThe only downside in working for Sean John would be the opportunity for growth. The company has been around since 1998 and only has 8 outlet stores and one full priced retail store. The corporate management team is stretched very thinly and wears many hats. It would be more beneficial for them to use the very best of the store managers they have in specific regions to help streamline communication and aid in the running of day to day operations and help give support when the Corporate team is unable. It would be a great way to stay connected.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work. You have definitely earned respect in the fashion industry. We appreciate your hard work and your support.

Worked for Sean John? Contribute to the Community!