Search Solution Group

Updated January 22, 2015
Updated January 22, 2015
4.1

Jeremy J. Gnozzo

Fast Paced Environment filled with a TON of training.

I have been working at Search Solution Group

Pros

I received more training in the first 3 days than I had in 6 months with another company. If your looking for a company you can grow with, you have found it with Search Solution Group. Very happy!

Cons

If you're looking for a 9 to 5, this is not the job for you. A lot of work but VERY rewarding.

SEARCH SOLUTION GROUP-5 STARS!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Search Solution Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have been with Search Solution Group for 4 months now, and it has been phenomenal. I love that I am challenged every day; it gives me a mission..a purpose. Our culture delivers both trust & communication which makes for an extremely happy environment!

Cons

Although I work long hours, I am able to work independently. It's great to work with people that care about our company. It is hard to find that environment, today, because so many people just don't care about honesty, hard work & integrity like SSG.

"When I speak to managers, I get the feeling that they are important. When I speak to LEADERS, I get the feeling that I am important."
    --Thank you for being our LEADERS!

Life changing

I have been working at Search Solution Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The people: you are working along side people who believe in your just as much if not more than you believe in yourself.
    The atmosphere: jamming music, doing your own thing, but still working hard.
    The job: its rewarding, hard work. but rewarding.

Cons

If you are not fully prepared to invest your efforts then SSG is not the place for you. However, if you take it seriously and passionately then it is such an awesome and growing career.

keep believing in the people you hire. continue being a leader not just a boss.

Has been a challenging and extremely rewarding experience

Current Employee - Director of Communications in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Director of Communications in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Search Solution Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

From day 1 at the company you know you are apart of a team. You are given the liberty to take risks because you know there is a team behind you to help you and teach you. There is a very good training and coaching process where you are able to learn from the best. Pet friendly, energetic, and work hard play hard company culture in the office.

Cons

You need to have a strong work ethic and ability to not need to be micromanaged otherwise you will not perform to the highest of your capability.

Continue all your previous efforts to maintain a strong and committed company culture so that we are able to continue winning awards such as the Best Places to Work in Charlotte Award, and Fast 50 Award for Charlotte.

Challenging work environment, amazing team mentality, and caring boss

Current Employee - Business Development in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Business Development in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Search Solution Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

SSG changed my negative perception of the industry of recruiting. I'd heard stories about Aerotek, Accrue, TekSystems, and Talent Bridge talking with 2-3 month turnover, a cutthroat environment, and less than moral business practices. I wanted nothing to do with that.
    In a nutshell, SSG is different - It has almost zero turnover, and is a true team culture. It's a collaborative "do it right" environment, which fosters long term employee commitment, and long term client/candidate relationships. I never have had a quota to fill, but always have the expectation to work my hardest, do my best, and constantly push myself to learn.

The owner genuinely cares about each of the employees, the interview process is open and straight forward about the work involved in a position, and the team is supportive along every step of the way. Once the initial learning curve is out of the way, the work life balance is phenomenal.

Extremely flexible vacation and time off, we all work hard and play hard, take vacations, go to weddings, spend time with family & friends, go to happy hours, sporting events, and charity events.

The commission structure reflects the hard work! The comp is phenomenal - you can realistically double or triple your base if you're working hard and learning from the top performers.

[Not that any of this really matters, but some other perks are free beverages, delivery dry-cleaning, on-site car washing, and a dog friendly work environment.]

Cons

Slackers beware. If you're looking for with status-quo, stay away from SSG.
    We all want to be A-Players in the industry and set ourselves apart. Each person on the team gives 140% every day, and is highly invested in their impact on clients, candidates, and the growth of the company.
    You won't fly under the radar without doing work, SSG is a "think on your feet" environment that rewards hard work, dedication, commitment, and intelligence.

Streamline the new employee training function so the learning curve on systems/programs is shorter

Fantastic work environment, where you can THRIVE

I have been working at Search Solution Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

1. Play hard, work hard mentality
    2. You will always have a team that has your back, no matter what
    3. MONEY
    4. You will work hard and be rewarded for your work! We celebrate every single milestone, and that is extremely important for personal and career growth. We celebrate everything from birthdays, to first placements, to hitting personal and company goals!

Cons

1. I will have to think about this one... hmm

Keep believing in the people you hire! Management is wonderful! :)

Best Recruitment Company in SouthEast

Former Employee - Marketing Consulting in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Marketing Consulting in Miami, FL

I worked at Search Solution Group as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I used to work for Jeremy on a marketing consultancy side and never had a better client, nor have I ever seen a better business owner who cares for all of his employees and clients deeply. Jeremy Gnozzo has a New York City, fast pased mentality, which is uncommon to NC market. During my duration with Search Solution Group, I have witnessed him get clients best candidates in less than a day. He works fast and efficient and expects nothing less than perfection from his employers.

Cons

If you do not have entrepreneurial, fast, friendly attitude striving for nothing but excellence, Search Solution Group is not for you.

Fun Place to Work and a Bright Outlook for the Future

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Search Solution Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

One of the reasons that I enjoy working at Search Solution Group is there is no ceiling of opportunity that you can reach. Knowing that you don't have to limit yourself to just what you know you can do, and that you can try new things that you have never done before is always an exciting feeling. This company has always encouraged me to step out of my comfort zone and asked for opinions of what could be done better to improve company morale.

We celebrate every holiday, birthday, workiversary, ice cream day you could imagine. I always relish in the fact of knowing that not every company has a work environment like this and consider myself extremely lucky to get the opportunity to work here. Search Solution Group has given me something that no other company I have worked for ever has, the feeling of wanting to come to work.

If someone were to ask me if I would recommend working here, without missing a beat the answer is yes!

The management team here has a style all their own and tries to work with you, rather than against you, to help you achieve your greatest potential.

I can't wait to see what the future has in store for me at Search Solution Group, and to see how much the company will grow in the years to come.

Cons

Challenges of working here are not having the dogs in the office everyday

Get more dogs

Jeremy Gnozzo clearly wrote all of these positive reviews

I worked at Search Solution Group full-time

Pros

The office provides water and you are allowed bathroom breaks that is about all that I would say is positive.

Cons

The CEO, Jeremy Gnozzo, has an overblown ego and thinks that he is gods gift to the earth. He sets unrealistic deadlines for his employees and threatens their jobs when they are unmet. He makes his employees feel terrible about themselves in order to feed his own gigantic ego. If you want to feel like a piece of dog crap and be disrespected, get a job working for Jeremy Gnozzo.

Change your personality.

Search Solution Group Response

Dec 8, 2014Communications Director

Thank you for the feedback on Search Solution Group. We hope to sway your opinion on our company by letting you know we offer many office amenities that helped us be voted as one of the BEST PLACES ... More

Not what you think...

Former Employee - Recruiter in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Search Solution Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

None at all. This place is the worst.

Cons

I worked at search solutions group for 2 years and I wish I could erase those painful and awful days from my memory. Knowing what I know now, I never would have agreed to work for such an unprofessional and angry man. The owner, Jeremy Gnozzo, made my life so stressful because of his condescending personality and lack of ability to see different points of views. His blog title speaks volumes to his flawed character, ‘Gnozzo Knows’. He has a huge ego and no one knows better than he does. The positive reviews on here can’t be real. They make me want to throw up. Caring boss’ more like ‘ticking time bomb’. And ‘THRIVE!’ , well as long as you don’t get on his bad side…maybe. But it doesn’t take too much to do that. He always used to tell me that ‘perception is reality’ so it doesn’t surprise me that these ‘positive reviews’ are here. I can only hope that more people speak out against this man. He doesn’t deserve to be viewed highly. Take my advice and RUN if you are thinking of working with Jeremy. It’s not worth it. And don’t let these reviews fool you. There’s no way this man would ever get a good review. It doesn’t take long before his true personality shines through. A better quote to think about when considering working with SSG is ‘Your perception of the world around you is not necessarily the same as what is actually occurring’. Not sure who wrote that. Maybe he/she used to work for Jeremy.

Search Solution Group Photos