SecureWatch

www.securewatch.net

SecureWatch Reviews

2.1

CEO

Securewatch is a new company, growing fast, I have grown with it, love it.

Current Employee - Recruiting and Advertising Manager  in  Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - Recruiting and Advertising Manager in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at SecureWatch

Pros

I have a great team of employees in the Recruiting Department. They tell me every day that this is the first job that they have ever had that when they wake up in the morning, they don't dread the thought of coming to work. As a Manager, that makes me feel like I have done something right in my life. I worked for a Hardware Distribution Center for 23 years and was never treated there with the level of respect that I get here. If you want to work and willing to work without DRAMA, this is the place for you.

Cons

Not everybody is willing to follow the dress code.

Respect, its all about if you want it or not. Treat your employees with respect, you will get it back!

Bad

Former Employee - Consultant, Assistant Manager  in  Birmingham, AL
    Former Employee - Consultant, Assistant Manager in Birmingham, AL

I worked at SecureWatch full-time for more than a year

Pros

Sometimes you can make good money. Like one week you could make $1000, but that doesn't happen too often for the average employee.

Cons

There is no organization in the company. The higher up you are in the company the more "stuff" you get away with and most usually get cocky and abuse their position. The regular employees, the consultants get jerked around a lot and it seems like you are more like a slave making pennies while management make all the money and the company buys them a new benz so they do what they want. Also pay is horrible, you hardly ever get paid what you are supposed to and they owe me $800 which I know I will never see. I no longer work for them, thank God. Last thing, you work 12+ hours 6 days a week.

Get off your high horse and help with the work and get your people paid right.

Best job I've ever had!

Current Employee - Consultant/Team Lead  in  Montgomery, AL
    Current Employee - Consultant/Team Lead in Montgomery, AL

I have been working at SecureWatch

Pros

The MONEY! I went from clocking in to a job knowing I could only make x amount of money a day, to making $300-$600 a day! To me it's honestly a fun job, no real labor but walking and paperwork. I sound like a commercial for them but I truly love this company.

Cons

Honestly, the hours are long.it's hard to have a life coming home at 11:30 at night. But to make a large amount of money takes large dedication.

Consultants (good ones anyway) bust their butts for this job. It would be nice to have more recognition and better benefits.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

SecureWatch is a risky job to take

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Greensboro, NC
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Greensboro, NC

I worked at SecureWatch

Pros

Lots and lots of room to make money, there is no cap on entry level pay (I know some that made between 700-1500 weekly), paid weekly, fun, interesting, flexible (in a way), Lots of room for advancement. Lots of SPIFF money.

Cons

Commission only (no sales, no money... Not even a draw), no job security whatsoever, much of a favoritism place (I know, I was favored in certain departments). Long days, no time for other employment, Many people I worked with lives were destroyed after working here, but there were a few whose lives improved (some only temporarily). Payroll is a nightmare. Even if they owe you money, you may not get paid for weeks, in some cases a month or two. Most people who worked there, if payroll got within $50, they just ignored the deficit.

disorganized managment not good or freindly pay not right.

I have been working at SecureWatch full-time for less than a year

Pros

managment not very good at keeping wrk load

Cons

company is very disorganized as a whole

Terrible organization, they don't like to pay their employees.

Current Employee - Installer
    Current Employee - Installer

I have been working at SecureWatch as a contractor

Pros

Decent pay when they agree to pay you for your work

Cons

No benefits. No vacation time. No time off at all. 6 days a week. The company continually lies to customers and never schedules installs. They lie to customers a lot of times to get the customer to consent to letting them install at all hours of the night.

An eye opening experience into the manipulation of people

Former Employee - Consultant
    Former Employee - Consultant

I worked at SecureWatch

Pros

Fast $. No previous experience required.

Cons

Manipulation. Promises of greatness and failure to deliver on those promises

Get your act together

Worked for SecureWatch? Contribute to the Community!