Sedo

Be The First To
Add Photos

Tobias Flaitz

frustrating place

ProsDiverse environment, flexible schedule, nice offices, sodas and snacks, nice, friendly people, many positions will have some travel experiences between the offices in Boston and Cologne

Conslacks innovative and strategic planning, never-ending working hours

Hard working, fun, young, smart people

ProsIt's fun to take part in an industry not many know about. The knowledge of the staff is vast and a new employee can quickly learn and become an industry expert in their area. Flexible working hours a nice plus.

ConsIt can be difficult for new employees that are not used to working in an international company to adjust to some things due to cultural differences. However, this is not a major problem, just nice to be aware.

Advice to Senior Managementpay attention to how vacation and sick time policies differ between the two offices and how greatly these things can affect getting work done. Also, it would be nice to have more people in Boston being able to do things, like a tech person or marketing so we are not stuck all the time after they leave the office in Germany.

Now room for growtht

Broker (Former Employee) Cambridge, MA

ProsNice people, good work hours, nice office

ConsNo room for growth and they drastically underpay their employees.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fun for a year or two

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Cambridge, MA

ProsYoung, fun work environment. That's about it.

ConsNot really any opportunity to build an actual career. If you like to drink and party, then work here.

Advice to Senior ManagementSell the company and cut your losses

Used to be a cool company, but then senior management changed

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Cologne (Germany)

ProsReally good Work Life balance

Conscommunication from senior management is gone to zero, instead of finding new business they change the organigram several times

Frustrating with no career progression or training

Sales (Current Employee)

ProsFlexible, good pay, nice people, good benefits.

ConsNo real strategy, CRM, marketing, disorganised. No career progression.

Advice to Senior ManagementNew internal system required. Better communication needed. More investment/training in staff is needed. Need to listen to customers more and keep up with competition. Need to evolve.

No one knows what they're doing

ProsSome fun people. Used to have good parties but not really anymore...

ConsPay is poor, a lot of backstabbing with the Team-leaders, high turnover, little growth opportunities, and they don't take care of their people. A lot of people fell Into their roles versus actually earning them. A lot of people, especially management, don't know what they're doing.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop misleading your people. Treat everyone fairly. Some of you should be let go.

Interesting, yet not my case

For A Start (Former Employee)

ProsA lot of nice people, very international. Supportive.

ConsUnrealistic goals and targets. a lot of pressure

Worked for Sedo? Contribute to the Community!