Sedona Group

Add Photos

Rick John

Interests or Experience

Purchasing Associate (Former Employee) Moline, IL

ProsThe Sedona Group seems connected to a variety of employers in the area. You can go into to the office without an appointment and meet with staffing agents.

ConsThey seem to focus on experience and place candidates primarily on the experience provided on the resume. This is effective for placement if the candidate's interests and education line up with their previous experience. However, if someone is looking to change fields, or recently obtained a degree unrelated to previous work experience, they might be encouraged to apply for jobs that match experience rather than education or interests. Although, this probably depends on the staffing agent you work with.

Advice to Senior ManagementNA

So-So Experience with Sedona

Office Assistant (Former Employee) Henrico, VA

ProsThe company isn't a bad place to work at you can learn a lot of things

ConsYou don't really move up in the company

Worst temp service I have ever worked for.

ProsThe only positive is that pay is weekly.

ConsManagement seems very unorganized, uninvolved, often giving inaccurate information or none at all. They do not check on their staff once they are placed, nor do they check in with the company to see how things are going.They really don’t help you find a different position if you are unhappy with initial assignment or the assignment ends, and their Alsip location is now closed, which is not surprising.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Hired within 3 months

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Richmond, VA

ProsFound good paying temp job

ConsJobs are usually temporary only

Advice to Senior Managementn/a

Corporate and frnachise level

ProsCorporate Exect., management and support staff were always helpful, supportive and responsive. Always there with a suggestion, advice and potential solution. Franchise owners were very supportive, excellent industry knowledge. Sometimes too hands on, but always had good intentions. Need better management at the branch level.

ConsI worked directly for the franchise owner. I did have contact with corporate, but my cons would all be for my branch location. Owners were too sporadic with being involved and then not being involved. They needed a more clear and concise structure oand focus for the branch and this would have helped with a formal Branch manager.

Advice to Senior ManagementFor the franchise owners, micro managing can work, if it focused in the right areas. They need stronger leadership at the Branch Manager level.

Worked for Sedona Group? Contribute to the Community!