See Marketing

www.seemktg.com

See Marketing Reviews

Derek Gawrys

Growing Marketing Firm in Houston who Reviews College Grads for Fast Track Growth

Retail Account Manager (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsFast growth opportunity
    Outgoing employees
    Involved in community
    Performance based pay

ConsPlay now pay later
    Pay now play later
    Either way you have to pay

Basically it takes hard work, but they do have a lot of fun doing it

Advice to Senior ManagementApproachable tactful and driven

Thanks for volunteering at fort bend habitat for humanity!

Volunteer Coordinator (Former Employee) Missouri City, TX

ProsBrought a group of 25 people with a great attitude who worked hard on a hot day to help us build housing for a family in need. Refreshing to see such young people review the needs of their community and act. Thanks guys!

ConsBuilt up some great karma with us and we appreciate it.

Advice to Senior ManagementWelcome back to volunteer with us anytime!

Fun environment

Account Manager (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsBosses and fellow employees are a lot of fun. Very motivational. The opportunities are great.

ConsI haven't found any yet.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

SEE Marketing taught me an amazing amount in a short internship, hard working people with high integrity!

Retail Account Manager (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsI just finished a paid internship with SEE Marketing over the holidays between my last 2 semesters of my senior year at Rice University. The account managers who run the retail event promotions were all welcoming and outgoing and made me feel like I was part of something special. I attended a charity event with them raising money for operation smile as well as an event feeding the homeless at thanksgiving.

Overall very cool experience, and the girls they have working there certainly weren't tough on the eyes either =).

But seriously good group of people and they don't micromanage anyone which is cool.

ConsNone that I saw in my month there. I mean they work 1030-730 with a 1 hour lunch break and people made good money that I saw. If anything I guess the fact they work weekends but the people who trained me had so much fun everyday the days flew by.

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks for taking an internship, it meant a lot and I know what they do mostly is Full-Time management training.

The right starting point for my career

Retail Account Manager (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsI gained hands on experience in retail marketing and account management. I was looking for a position to gain marketing experience and that was exactly what I got. Management is very approachable and easy to get along with. A lot of the co-workers got along and actually enjoyed spending time together out of the office which was nice. Over-all great work atmosphere.

ConsI felt guilty when I didn't attend afterwork events. Spent too much time thinking about my job and wanted a better balance for my personal life. Extremely strict with attendence/tardiness.

Advice to Senior ManagementLoosen up on the vacation policies.

Stay far away!! See Marketing ex-employee...

Entry Level Account Manager (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsThere was nothing positive about the experience with this pyramid scheme scam of a company.

ConsThey lure you in with lies and deceptions. They get you started and slowly start to flip the game around on you. They pump you up on false promises and pipe dreams of achieving a position as an "owner" where you have the potential to make millions within a matter of a few years. Red flags everywhere. Others have reviewed this company as cult-like...agreed. Sadly, many will not see this review prior to an interview because Cydcor operates ICL's (independent corporate licencees, similar to a franchise) under many different names, like See Marketing in Houston.

Advice to Senior ManagementAchieving success and riches on the backs of the unsuspecting is an awful way of climbing to the top. You must have zero compassion for your fellow man. Greed can only take you so far.

Worked for See Marketing? Contribute to the Community!