See Marketing Reviews

Reset
3.7
Derek Gawrys
1 Rating

1. Growing Marketing Firm in Houston who Reviews College Grads for Fast Track Growth

Current Employee - Retail Account Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Retail Account Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at See Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fast growth opportunity Outgoing employees Involved in community Performance based pay

Cons

Play now pay later or Pay now play later Either way you have to pay Basically it takes hard work, but they do have a lot of fun doing it

Advice to Management

Approachable tactful and driven

2. Thanks for volunteering at fort bend habitat for humanity!

Former Employee - Volunteer Coordinator in Missouri City, TX
    Former Employee - Volunteer Coordinator in Missouri City, TX

I worked at See Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Brought a group of 25 people with a great attitude who worked hard on a hot day to help us build housing for a family in need. Refreshing to see such young people review the needs of their community and act. Thanks guys!

Cons

Built up some great karma with us and we appreciate it.

Advice to Management

Welcome back to volunteer with us anytime!

3. Fun environment

Current Employee - Account Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at See Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Bosses and fellow employees are a lot of fun. Very motivational. The opportunities are great.

Cons

I haven't found any yet.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

5. SEE Marketing taught me an amazing amount in a short internship, hard working people with high integrity!

Former Intern - Retail Account Manager in Houston, TX
    Former Intern - Retail Account Manager in Houston, TX

I worked at See Marketing as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I just finished a paid internship with SEE Marketing over the holidays between my last 2 semesters of my senior year at Rice University. The account managers who run the retail event promotions were all welcoming and outgoing and made me feel like I was part of something special. I attended a charity event with them raising money for operation smile as well as an event feeding the homeless at thanksgiving. Overall very cool experience, and the girls they have working there certainly weren't tough on the eyes either =). But seriously good group of people and they don't micromanage anyone which is cool.

Cons

None that I saw in my month there. I mean they work 1030-730 with a 1 hour lunch break and people made good money that I saw. If anything I guess the fact they work weekends but the people who trained me had so much fun everyday the days flew by.

Advice to Management

Thanks for taking an internship, it meant a lot and I know what they do mostly is Full-Time management training.

6. The right starting point for my career

Former Employee - Retail Account Manager in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Retail Account Manager in Houston, TX

I worked at See Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I gained hands on experience in retail marketing and account management. I was looking for a position to gain marketing experience and that was exactly what I got. Management is very approachable and easy to get along with. A lot of the co-workers got along and actually enjoyed spending time together out of the office which was nice. Over-all great work atmosphere.

Cons

I felt guilty when I didn't attend afterwork events. Spent too much time thinking about my job and wanted a better balance for my personal life. Extremely strict with attendence/tardiness.

Advice to Management

Loosen up on the vacation policies.

7. Stay far away!! See Marketing ex-employee...

Former Employee - Entry Level Account Manager in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Entry Level Account Manager in Houston, TX

I worked at See Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There was nothing positive about the experience with this pyramid scheme scam of a company.

Cons

They lure you in with lies and deceptions. They get you started and slowly start to flip the game around on you. They pump you up on false promises and pipe dreams of achieving a position as an "owner" where you have the potential to make millions within a matter of a few years. Red flags everywhere. Others have reviewed this company as cult-like...agreed. Sadly, many will not see this review prior to an interview because Cydcor operates ICL's (independent corporate licencees, similar to a franchise) under many different names, like See Marketing in Houston.

Advice to Management

Achieving success and riches on the backs of the unsuspecting is an awful way of climbing to the top. You must have zero compassion for your fellow man. Greed can only take you so far.

RSS Feed </> Embed