Sefton Council

sefton.gov.uk

Sefton Council Reviews

Sefton Council – UK – “My bosses desk”

Sefton Council – UK – “My bosses desk”

very good

Security Officer (Current Employee) Bootle, Merseyside, North West England, England (UK)

Proslearn something new and we are kept informed

Consno cons just facts some overtime is given

Advice to Senior Managementneed to up grade pay does not quilified to the amount of services we do

Captain Pugwash Meets Titannic

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bootle, Cumbria, North West England, England (UK)

ProsGood flexible working policies, friendly people to work with, excellent management development programme that is in high demand amongst staff, and is in the process of developing a really good coaching and staff management strategy.

ConsLacks communication at all levels of the organisation, change management is chaotic, systems are non-existent, and it is going through GBP 64+ million that will see several hundreds of redundancies in the coming 2 years. It's PR is based on firefighting rather than being proactive.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlan your change management, don't just restructure it on the hoof. Project plan the details of the change and then select key people from around the organisation to drive them forward. If you believe in the coaching style of management, and releasing potential, let the more junior managers make the changes that are needed.

Worked for Sefton Council? Contribute to the Community!