Select Hire Resource

1 Review
5.0
1 Review

CEO

Best Hiring/ Candidate Experience!

Current Employee - Project Manager - Human Resources  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Project Manager - Human Resources in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Select Hire Resource as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Best interview experience I have had in my job search processes. Provided me with career search advice, resume tips and most importantly a temp to hire position in which I recently went permanent. I've interviewed with many local firms that "processed" me with no relevant conversation about my experience and was dishonest about positions calling me with opportunities that had no relevance to my job search. Select Hire Resource called me with appropriate positions within my pay range and skill sets and provided me with honest feedback and information about the company’s and culture of each environment so I could make the best decisions in my search. Select Hire Resource does its due diligence in providing information about the company, position and skill set for each opportunity they called me for. They treated me as an individual in a job search not a “billable employee.” REFRESHING experience to the “big names” out there in contract staffing. Genuine. Knowledgeable and honest.

Cons

Smaller company but that also provides ability to spend quality time qualiftying candidates and clients.

Continue your focus on creating a positive candidate experience.

Worked for Select Hire Resource? Contribute to the Community!