SelectRemedy

Updated May 30, 2014
Updated May 30, 2014
2.5

CEO

No real problems that I can think of.

Former Employee - QA Clerk in Saint Charles, IL
    Former Employee - QA Clerk in Saint Charles, IL

I worked at SelectRemedy full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Temporary employment agency so there are usually a variety of different jobs you can choose from on any given day.

Cons

There are no medical benefits, dental benefits, or vacation time that I recall. There maybe have been something after a year though.

none

Disappointing experience, and extremely long hours for the whole staff..

Former Employee - Management in Schaumburg, IL
    Former Employee - Management in Schaumburg, IL

I worked at SelectRemedy full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Financial incentives are good if you've the stamina to work ongoing in a 24/7 workday environment.

Cons

Too lean in staff, little direction from management, no onboarding or formal training. Burn out in short period of time of staff. Colleagues are too busy to mentor when you need that support upon coming on board. Lots of turnover in staff with churn and burn culture.

Too many webinars , no time to view them because work day is 24/7. Little interaction or training from direct supervisor. Corporate is responsive and helpful to questions.

Bad Benefits, Great Opportunity to Get Job Experience & Your Foot in the Door w/ Some Companies

Current Employee - Temporary Data Entry Operator in Oakland, CA
    Current Employee - Temporary Data Entry Operator in Oakland, CA

I have been working at SelectRemedy full-time (less than an year)

Pros

You can get your foot in the door to some companies who are hard to get with.

You get exposed to a lot of different work environments.

Cons

Unattractive benefits.

Large discrepancy between what the client is paying SelectRemedy per hour and what the worker gets to keep.

When you first sign up, you are instructed to contact your account manager to to see if any work is available, but most times when I email them I do not get a courtesy reply back.

Most jobs are only temporary, for 3 months, then you'll be unemployed for about 2 months before another assignment can be found for you. The process will repeat over and over with only minor differences in the amount of months you will work causing havoc on your finances.

Teach account managers to be responsive to the workers asking for work. Give the employee a bigger cut since they are the ones doing the work. Either take away the benefits are make them better.

An interesting company to work for

I worked at SelectRemedy full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Overall, I enjoyed the job assignments this company offered me. Those assignments allowed me to learn a great deal.

Cons

Unfortunately, if your local branch office can't help you are stuck playing 'phone-tag' with their corporate office (in California, I believe).

Couldn't you allow your personnel supervisors to provide employment and unemployment verification information instead of forwarding the request to corporate?

SelectRemedy Photos

Tracy Branch Office
Our SelectRemedy team is ready to match qualified job seekers with the best companies.
Tracy Branch Office