SelectRemedy

www.selectremedy.com

SelectRemedy Reviews

Updated May 30, 2014

No real problems that I can think of.

QA Clerk (Former Employee) Saint Charles, IL

ProsTemporary employment agency so there are usually a variety of different jobs you can choose from on any given day.

ConsThere are no medical benefits, dental benefits, or vacation time that I recall. There maybe have been something after a year though.

Advice to Senior Managementnone

Disappointing experience, and extremely long hours for the whole staff..

Management (Former Employee) Schaumburg, IL

ProsFinancial incentives are good if you've the stamina to work ongoing in a 24/7 workday environment.

ConsToo lean in staff, little direction from management, no onboarding or formal training. Burn out in short period of time of staff. Colleagues are too busy to mentor when you need that support upon coming on board. Lots of turnover in staff with churn and burn culture.

Advice to Senior ManagementToo many webinars , no time to view them because work day is 24/7. Little interaction or training from direct supervisor. Corporate is responsive and helpful to questions.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Bad Benefits, Great Opportunity to Get Job Experience & Your Foot in the Door w/ Some Companies

Temporary Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) Oakland, CA

ProsYou can get your foot in the door to some companies who are hard to get with.

You get exposed to a lot of different work environments.

ConsUnattractive benefits.

Large discrepancy between what the client is paying SelectRemedy per hour and what the worker gets to keep.

When you first sign up, you are instructed to contact your account manager to to see if any work is available, but most times when I email them I do not get a courtesy reply back.

Most jobs are only temporary, for 3 months, then you'll be unemployed for about 2 months before another assignment can be found for you. The process will repeat over and over with only minor differences in the amount of months you will work causing havoc on your finances.

Advice to Senior ManagementTeach account managers to be responsive to the workers asking for work. Give the employee a bigger cut since they are the ones doing the work. Either take away the benefits are make them better.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

An interesting company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOverall, I enjoyed the job assignments this company offered me. Those assignments allowed me to learn a great deal.

ConsUnfortunately, if your local branch office can't help you are stuck playing 'phone-tag' with their corporate office (in California, I believe).

Advice to Senior ManagementCouldn't you allow your personnel supervisors to provide employment and unemployment verification information instead of forwarding the request to corporate?

Worked for SelectRemedy? Contribute to the Community!