Sempris Reviews

CEO

1. Marketing Manager

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Sempris full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Sempris has an excellent compensation plan. I personally am very satisfied with my base salary, but I also have the opportunity to achieve added incentives throughout the year, based on my performance and the performance of the company.

Cons

As a smaller company, you tend to stay in a position longer than you would elsewhere. However. there is a lot of work to be done. so you get the opportunity to try a lot of different types of work, and learn many facets of the marketing business.

2. Positives and Negatives Typical With a Small Company

I have been working at Sempris

Pros

Being a small company, you will gain a larger skill set than a similar role at a large corporation. Opportunities to learn are abundant.

Cons

Some definite head butting between departments. Your exposure to this definitely depends on your position within the company.

3. Sempris provided me with the opportunity to develop new skills and expand my capabilities within my field.

Current Employee - Web Development Manager in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Web Development Manager in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Sempris

Pros

Being a smaller company, Sempris is a great place gain experience in areas beyond your specific expertise. I learned a lot about the marketing business, in general. It's a great place to learn and grow.

Cons

By the same token, there are always a lot of balls up in there, and lots of juggling of multiple projects and priorities. It's a fast-paced and challenging environment. This is not the place for someone who is change averse.

I would say that more administrative support is needed to increase efficiency and free up resources needed to move projects to completion more quickly.