Sempris

www.sempris.com

Sempris Reviews

Marketing Manager

Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsSempris has an excellent compensation plan. I personally am very satisfied with my base salary, but I also have the opportunity to achieve added incentives throughout the year, based on my performance and the performance of the company.

ConsAs a smaller company, you tend to stay in a position longer than you would elsewhere. However. there is a lot of work to be done. so you get the opportunity to try a lot of different types of work, and learn many facets of the marketing business.

Sempris provided me with the opportunity to develop new skills and expand my capabilities within my field.

Web Development Manager (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsBeing a smaller company, Sempris is a great place gain experience in areas beyond your specific expertise. I learned a lot about the marketing business, in general. It's a great place to learn and grow.

ConsBy the same token, there are always a lot of balls up in there, and lots of juggling of multiple projects and priorities. It's a fast-paced and challenging environment. This is not the place for someone who is change averse.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would say that more administrative support is needed to increase efficiency and free up resources needed to move projects to completion more quickly.

Worked for Sempris? Contribute to the Community!