Senior Helpers

Senior Helpers Reviews

Updated Jul 3, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Good opportunity for those willing to do what they are told

Owner (Former Employee)

ProsOpportunities are there to be had
    Great personal reward for helping seniors

ConsNarrow-minded in applying processes and procedures universally
    Surprising how many seniors and their families have no qualms trying to avoid paying their bill

Owner of Franchise

ProsGreat Processes, Great opportunities, Wonderful chance to help people that need help.

ConsMany Hours, must be able to work with all types of people and enjoy some controversy at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe Prepared to spend lots of time

great

Private Care Cna (Current Employee) Easton, PA

Prosthe days that i work and the hours

ConsSome hours if i work a job i like to work four hours are more sometimes

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership is great they work with you they are very understanding

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Helpers is a rewarding opportunity

Marketing Director (Current Employee) Pottstown, PA

ProsSenior Helpers is the first job I've had in a long time where I feel I can make a positive difference for the Senior Community.

Millions of Americans will face heartbreaking decisions this year when an elderly parent or grandparent is no longer able to live on their own. In fact, more than 50 million people, one in five adults, will provide care for a chronically ill, disabled, or elderly family member or friend during the coming year.

Senior Helpers is a company that offers help to those stressed out from taking care of a Parent. I had to do this 15 years ago when my own Mother was ill and wish there was a service like this available then for me.

ConsLong hours but the flexible schedule makes up for it.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. Matching the right Care Giver with our Clients is essential and will reward itself in the long run. Developing good relationships with the Client should be a priority. A happy worker is a productive worker.

Nice,friendly co workers.

Hha (Current Employee) Lima, OH

ProsGreat clients mostly,learned a lot in the process. Got a raise not long after being hired. Training was nice,very informative,friendly staff. emails are always put together well. They have a great website.

ConsNot very many clients at all,no training for any new positions within company. The shifts aren't very long either. The communication just isn't there at times,no promotions from with in.

Advice to Senior ManagementNice company but the workers need more clients.

Great second job or way to gain experience

Caregiver/Companion (Current Employee) Peachtree City, GA

ProsFlexible hours, they try to give you clients that are close to where you live, they have a 24 hour call center if you have to call about an emergency after hours. I love my clients and it has been the best experience to care for them.

ConsNo room for job growth and most of the positions are part-time.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would like to see some more training. I've done only one packet in six months.

Over a year in Ohio.

Home Health Aide (Current Employee) Lima, OH

ProsMeeting new people,facing new issues to solve,taking care of others.

ConsNot very many jobs assigned out. A long time in between assignments,No raises hardly.

Advice to Senior ManagementNice company with a nice staff. I hope they pick up more work and plenty of it.

Franchisee Owner

Owner (Former Employee) Spokane, WA

ProsLarge territory which helped with more customer acquisitions. Training was appropriate for the amount that we paid for the royalties. Corperate invested only when they were bought by private equity. I believe the money helped with acquiring new talent that helped the company.

ConsNot sure, I think that the brand and the vision of thier company is right on. I hope they have a bright future.

Good People

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey have the best CNA's that you could ask for and care about the clients

ConsWorkload to much for one person

I love the concept of what (services) our company offers to our clients.

Office Assistant (Current Employee) Rogers, AR

ProsSmall office. Five days PTO offered after 90 days. Health, dental, vision benefits offered after 90 days.

ConsJob duties are not clearly defined. Director of Operations is overloaded with multiple office locations/responsibilities.

Worked for Senior Helpers? Contribute to the Community!