Sentara Healthcare

Sentara Healthcare Reviews in Woodbridge, VA

Sentara Healthcare CEO David L. Bernd

David L. Bernd

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Sentara Healthcare has been a wonderful employer

Woodbridge, VA

I have been working at Sentara Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

ProsSentara has a fresh and forward thinking philosophy that runs through everything we do. My co-workers are enthusiastic and leadership has an aggressive and well thought out plan for each step taken. It's exciting to see changes happen rapidly and patient care improve as everyone her cares.

ConsSentara is a little far from my home, but the daily drive is worth it.

Great job if you like drama, gossip and lack of organization.

Woodbridge, VA

I have been working at Sentara Healthcare full-time for more than a year

ProsGood pay and steady hours. Easy job for the most part, a lot of openings if you want to transfer departments/learn other areas

ConsHigh turnover, so short staffed that there is no disiplinary action for bad behaviors because they don't want to lose more staff, so everyone pretty much runs rampant and does what they want. No patient focus, unsafe practices and you will be worked to death trying to pick up the slack.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnforce policies, treat staff fairly and recognize the people who do well.

Worked for Sentara Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sentara Healthcare reviews and ratings in Woodbridge, VA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sentara Healthcare CEO David L. Bernd. All reviews posted anonymously by Sentara Healthcare employees.