Sequoia Golf

Sequoia Golf Reviews

Updated Apr 24, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

A great company who cares about their employees and the employees families.

(Current Employee)
    Newnan, GA

ProsFlexible, family-oriented, great place to work, every one is so friendly.

ConsPay is low, benefits are not that good (but then again who's is with Obamacare raising the price of everything)

Advice to Senior ManagementLook into rewarding long time employees with raises. I have been with the company for over 2 years and never had a raise. Otherwise, you have an awesome company with a wonderful and fun atmosphere. Great way to keep dedicated employees.

I wish that there was a description beyond Terrible!

ProsIf I could post my ratings in negative/imaginary numbers, I would. This company should be allowed to park in spaces closest to the front door of buildings and that display blue and white signs attached to metal posts because that BEST describes the way they operate. this company STINKS!!!!

Conswork environment, patrons, disorganization, lack of communication and spineless racists as managers

Advice to Senior Managementquit. scrap the whole company or review your organization's mission statement and purpose. stop taking yourself so seriously because you're running a wanna be, upscale impression of a legitimate business. You're all a bunch of racists, the whole lot of you. BURN FOR ETERNITY because that's what you deserve and that's where you belong!

Worked for Sequoia Golf? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sequoia Golf reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Sequoia Golf employees.