Sequoia Voting

Add Photos

Jack A. Blaine

Overall B+

Support Specialist (Former Employee) Jamestown, NY

ProsMost of the people I worked with were great, but with any company you'll have a few that you don't work well with. I traveled all over the U.S. and enjoyed it for the most part. I was able to do and see things that I otherwise wouldn't have been able to. During slow times, I was given "comp" time as a payback for being away from home so much. Overall, the customers are great! I got along with them all and they were a pleasure to work with. Lastly, in a small town lime Jamestown, NY the compensation was above average.

ConsMy last year at Sequoia, I was gone 10 out of the 12 months that year. You're given short notice about most of your trips, and you're sometimes gone longer than expected. Working in the coting machine industry can be very stressful. You work long hours and are under a lot of stress to prepare for upcoming elections.

I felt that management had a hard time figuring out what direction the company should move in. While they expressed plans to them employees, I felt more was going on than said.

I was very good at what I did, and I think that pigeon holed me. I knew that I would never advance because they couldn't replace me where I was at.

Advice to Senior ManagementDuring the hiring process, be more honest about job title and expectations.

Great Employees, but upper management only thinks of how they can profit

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsHard working and some very dedicated employees.

ConsUpper management gets large bonuses while they cut employees payroll. Typical Corporate America

Worked for Sequoia Voting? Contribute to the Community!