Serene Corporation

Add Photos

Serene Corporation Co-Founder and Managing Partner Ajit Kumbhare

Ajit Kumbhare

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Super smart and fast paced environment with some growing pains

CRM Senior Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Serene Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

ProsCompany has turned a corner with the partners at top really made a lot of strides in the time I was there. Great focus on customer sucess, smart people, good salaries, you can go from CRM to MDM and back

ConsTypical growing pains, need to perform everyday!

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on Org Hierarchy and employee feedback more than you do!

If you like a company that lies through teeth ...

Decline to Reveal Definitely Not Low Level Title (Former Employee)

I worked at Serene Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

ProsIf you are on technical side and willing to trade your sleep, happiness, family life for decent exposure to new technologies, this company is for you.

ConsWhere do I start? Right from Marketing to Pre-sales to All levels of management are professional liers. So much so. You go on their web site right now and see if you see Paresh Kapadia listed under management team..He is the Co-CEO of the company besides Ajit Kumbhare (His visiting card says so as well). This omission is deliberate, As he goes around posing as a different person during pre-sales and marketing pitches under different pseudonyms.
And BTW in my PROs I wrote this company gives you decent exposure to new technologies. What I meant was, they win projects claiming they are the experts in certain technologies and produce inaccurate testimonies. And once they win the projects they toss who ever is availabel into the project and from there on its sink or swim for that individual. If he fails while trying.. the failure will be held against that poor individual.
These guys have been taken to court multiple times by their customers for misrepresentation.

Advice to Senior ManagementNow that you have achieved the critical mass a company needs to sustain, Please reinvest in people and seriously overhaul your management practices. Some degree of deceit in business is OK and can be attributed to circumstances and competition, but making it THE way to conduct business will not pave your way to success.

Good place for some one in the beginning of career. People at Serene know how to squeeze work.

Architect (Current Employee)

I have been working at Serene Corporation

ProsVery competitive environment. Every one at Serene "Earns" bread. No idle mouths.

ConsThey under bid every opportunity and seem to be in a hurry to get projects at all cost, setting unrealistic goals to employees at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementNice marketing and technical team.

Worked for Serene Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Serene Corporation reviews and ratings in Santa Clara, CA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Serene Corporation CEO Ajit Kumbhare. All reviews posted anonymously by Serene Corporation employees.