- Any Location
- Any Job Title
Employee ReviewsSort: Popular Rating Date
I have been working at Service Station Computer Systems
-Good work/life balance
-Most employees seems to get along well
-Good working hours
-Company treats Employees well
-All Employees are very smart
-Software is lacking innovation (Access 2003)
-No 401k or stock options
-Workstation area is grey and depressing (1990's), would be nice to have a modern look
Advice to Management
Would push to bring innovation to software solutions instead of using out of date technology.
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Service Station Computer Systems full-timeDoesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookDoesn't RecommendNeutral Outlook
- If you have no career plans and want to have just a steady pay check this is the place for you.
- If you do what you told and have no opinion about anything then you will be happy here.
- If you enjoy working in an environment were you don't want to interact with anyone else within the organization then this is the place for you.
- The management are only an extension to the owner's requests and bring nothing of value to the table.
- Bad work benefits that is getting worse every year.
- promises given in the interview are never fulfilled.
- Its a family business so don't expect to receive the special treatment they give themselves and to family friends.
- They are not kids friendly especially if you are not a family member. This means that you can't bring your kids to work in a visit capacity and if you are a single mother you can not have your kids near since there is no kids nursery or anything close to that.