I have been working at Service Station Computer Systems full-time for less than a year
Pros – + Easy Job
+ Managers are easily manipulated
+ The employees there are friendly (but treated poorly)
While I was there in my short time, the people where friendly and personally they are all great people. That's about it for this company.
Cons – - low standards in everything they do (disorganized)
- Managers don't even know the definition of "Manage"
- Managers back stabs each other and their employee
- Lack of communication between clients, and departments
- Managers are just "Yes" man to the owner, with no back bone
- Dead end job
- Treate their own employee like dirt
- No training for new employees
- Lack of documentation
- No procedures at all, everything is from the word of mouth
- HR is a joke ( hypocrite, and lazy)
- There is no teamwork there, they just want you to do their work for them.
Basically this company is a company you want to stay far from. The HR person does a great job of selling you a complete lie upfront. After you get in, you have no training documentation on how stuff works. They think you can just pick things up quickly without any help or proper training. Their job posting are completely the opposite of what the job is. It's a dead end job that will leave you stressful not because of the work load but because of the dealings with the managers. You end up wondering how people got into life this far. If you want a pay check and dealings with unprofessional people, then this is the place for you. If not look else where.
Advice to Senior Management – Learn how to manage , learn how to create procedures and finally learn how implement them. Communication is key to any team and any company.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company
2013-03-01 18:10 PST
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –