ServiceSource (Virginia)

great company

Current Employee - Sales Operations Analyst in Alexandria, VA
    Current Employee - Sales Operations Analyst in Alexandria, VA

I have been working at ServiceSource (Virginia) full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Generous paid time off and medical benefits

Cons

Certain departments are disorganized and unstable

treat employees fairly

Five Years with Service Source. Inc.

Former Employee - General Clerk I I in Capitol Heights, MD
    Former Employee - General Clerk I I in Capitol Heights, MD

I worked at ServiceSource (Virginia) full-time

Pros

Very encouraging, thorough training, and excellent benefits. Service Source appreciates excellence from the staff of employees. If any of that had come from previous employment my career situation would be entirely different. It was always a very good rapport with leadership.

Cons

I would have appreciated training in other functions beyond 'general labor,' There were other phases of office function they were slow to educate me on, and it would have provided good experience.

If the employees would welcome it, there would TWO reasons to move workers around the different departments: the
    employee, and the entire location, would benefit for the experience. There was an "inspection day" from the managers' MANAGERS, when our own first and second level managers were ashamed of us!! We were NOT allowed in the hallway, to go to, or come from work. We were supposed to 'sneak' around the building during the lunch hour and quitting time, so as not to 'mess up' the plant, let it remain spotless. It was shameful on their part, treating the people who have to work for a living, and make the boss look good, like they are poor relation.

Not a company to look for growth opportunities

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant II in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant II in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at ServiceSource (Virginia) full-time (less than an year)

Pros

You get to work with people with varying disabilities and the process can be rewarding.

Cons

The position I came to work for was not the position that I interviewed for. My job description changed on my first day to a completely different job description (as well as title). No formal training laid out for new hires, no organizational skills, catty administrative staff with self-entitlements based on seniority instead vs. education. I knew 2 days in that the office environment and crude was horrific. Don't waste your time!

This is a private contractor for the state. Over all experience with contractor: excellent. Other employees and interactions: horrific.

WORST PLACE TO WORK -

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

I worked at ServiceSource (Virginia) full-time (more than an year)

Pros

HMMM- LET ME THINK ABOUT THAT, the 403 match is the only thing going.

Cons

If you are under 30 and Caucasian, you will be welcomed with open arms. RUN if not, you will be used. If they do not like you, you have no chance. They over work you and you will not receive overtime pay. They are always thinking you have to "donate your time" because they are a non profit. Do not expect a raise, they just let you know how many millions they have received in donations. The pay stinks.

Management needs training in how to speak and treat staff. they are also racist, so they also need training on how to relate to other races.

OKay company

I worked at ServiceSource (Virginia) full-time

Pros

Fun, young atmosphere. with nice people.

Cons

Must be good looking and predominately one demographic to move up in ranks. Run like a frat house.

Give everyone equal opportunity to progress.

Unstable work place

Current Employee - Senior Sales Representative in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I have been working at ServiceSource (Virginia) full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fun events and rallys to keep morale up

Cons

They are always reorganizing the structure and there is high turnover. Sr. Management has been here less than 2 years and they don't appreciate the people who keep the business going.

Think about the policies you are driving before you deliver them. Show appreciation to all levels of employees and don't take it out on staff when you don't hit your numbers.

my experience work hard person. I am work file clerk as quality control high volume very busy.

Former Employee - Data Entry in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Data Entry in Denver, CO

I worked at ServiceSource (Virginia) full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I like to open commucation easy going with people at work. we always feed back to help team work. we always meeting team worker!

Cons

I love to challenge to work I can pick fast learning. I love job as I am happy environment area in the job.

my boss noticed me have good job catch up I have hard worker.

Great contract, poor management

I worked at ServiceSource (Virginia) full-time

Pros

Loved the people I worked with and the knowledge I received while working on the job.

Cons

There were a lot of politics involved and a lot of process to complete one task.

They will let you go once need is over..!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at ServiceSource (Virginia) full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent office environment. Nice and clean. Company offers lots of lunch and game show in each quarter. People are nice

Cons

Managers are mean, cruel. Makes hostile situation. Can put you in danger.

if you are over the age of 30 this company is not for you, if you are fresh out of college, it's your dream job.

Current Employee - Senior Sales Representative in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Representative in Nashville, TN

I have been working at ServiceSource (Virginia) full-time (more than an year)

Pros

More than normal paid holidays off, weekends off and very awesome coworkers from all walks of life. beer. free coffee and tea for days, provided parking in great and safe garages with 247365 access so you can use them on the weekends

Cons

unrealistic quota's, overworked management, qualified candidates misplaced in their positions with no further options for them so they are forced to take talents to other companies which makes bad business sense, they only offer sales or management opportunities for career growth, popularly contest, unorganized hiring process,it's an adult day care of unorganized chaos that this is great concept for a company but poorly implemented

act better than you feel.