Services Inc Solutions

Be The First To
Add Photos

Small Growing Company

I have been working at Services Inc Solutions full-time for less than a year

ProsNot to sound like a commercial but this is a small growing company. Where the opportunity to learn new things is here (although challenging) and the mid-level staff I work with seems very professional and sincere in their positions even though they are new at some of the newer services they're all great to work with. Management always has an open door to any concerns and is willing to listen.

ConsNew service platforms and a combination of new staff the ironing out of procedures and company culture is still in it's beginnings. Sometimes putting the cart before the horse. In fairness I know this can seem a bit frustrating to most as it is to me, I do see some better structure being initiated though to fix this. And no 401K plan has been offered as of yet although they told me it will occur this year at some point. I would rather it be sooner than later.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork smarter rather than harder.

Unprofessional

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Services Inc Solutions full-time for less than a year

ProsWill provide training if necessary for your job. Good place to gain experience.

ConsManagement doesn't seem to know what the direction is best for the company. They have changed their focus 3 times in the past year. Management needs leadership courses. Management lacks professional courtesy and people skills. Hired a sales team that didn't perform and subsequently had to let service staff go. Lied & failed to maintain promises made during the interview.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe courtesy, respectful, and loyal to employees and employees will be loyal to you and give their all to make the company successful. Make a plan, set goals, stick to and measure those goals.

Lack of professionalism, ethics, and respect for their employees

I have been working at Services Inc Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsOffers you what you need to get your foot in the door. Will pay for any training you need to do your job.

ConsThere is no work/life balance at this company. It's an all-or-nothing organization. Upper management is not educationally qualified to supervise others. Upper management lacks respect for its employees. Turnover is high. Gives "promotions" with no salary increase. Beware of micromanagement.

Advice to Senior ManagementRespect your employees more and they will respect you back. New leadership tactics need to be taught for managers, micromanagement doesn't always work.

Good Company

Account Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Services Inc Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsLot's of growth with the company fun company to work with. Enjoy working with the company and learning a lot.

ConsLong hours due to work load but, was mentioned at interview due to growth

Fun Working Environment

I have been working at Services Inc Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsThe company has invested a lot of time and training into me since I started. The Training Manager and Upper Management has taken the time to make sure I understand what I need to know for me to excel in my position. Although not everything is perfect, It really means something when a company really cares about their employees. Company really cares about our customers and wants things to flow right, even if they don't at times.

ConsEmployees are expected to learn a lot quickly but not really a con, it just can be overwhelming at times. With all the new employment law changes ie Obamacare, you have to be on your P's & Q's. Hours can be long at times, but once you are able to get a flow going, you can manage your time well.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow us to take some additional stress off you. You have enough to worry about.

This company lacks professionalism and ethics

I have been working at Services Inc Solutions

ProsA place to work to partially gain staffing experience

ConsExtremely low pay, you're expected to work more than 40 hours weekly but no overtime is paid, unethical practices, unprofesional work environment, lacking integrity, management lacks leadership abilities

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to take courses in leadership!

Worked for Services Inc Solutions ? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Services Inc Solutions reviews and ratings. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by Services Inc Solutions employees.