Sethi Financial Group

www.sethi-fg.com

Sethi Financial Group Reviews

3.6

JAMES P. DE GREGORIO

I love this job as well as the people I work with.

Current Employee - Customer Relations in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Relations in Plano, TX

I have been working at Sethi Financial Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great work environment, helpful management whom are a great support team, great office. Upper management is loyal to individuals they employ and I love coming to work every day. Ask my soon to be wife; she has to make me shut about my work days all the time when Im home.

Cons

There are absolutely NO down sides to working here if you can work at a high enough level to live in the financial world and be successful with in.

Keep doing what you're doing. If you have the company continue to challenge itself and except nothing less than excellence we will be public very soon; benefiting everyone affiliated with us.

Run like a small business

I have been working at Sethi Financial Group

Pros

Amazing work environment. Friendly people, relaxed atmosphere, and plenty of autonomy to work at your own pace. The managers won't mind if you take a few minutes off to grab some coffee, go on Facebook, or any other random thing, as long as you do what you have to do and submit it on time.

Cons

Run like a small business, with all the inefficiencies you can expect. Owner is too focused on doing what he wants to manage the business, so you have to hound him if you have any agenda. Management is also stingy. Pay is VERY, VERY low and does not reflect the value you can bring in as a valued employee. They hold their money with a tight fist, and are reluctant to spend money on literally any expense.

Don't be afraid to shell out the money when you're sure it will benefit your company in the end and show you care for your talented employees. Focus on making your business run better, without your help, before you can go ahead and do what you want.

just a so so company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I have been working at Sethi Financial Group

Pros

flexible time
    good location
    evironment
    nothing elase

Cons

low pay

Sethi Financial Group Photos

Just a picture of my work space.

+ Add Photo