Setra Systems

Setra Systems Reviews

Updated Jun 29, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

A fantastic experience for me to learn and grow.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Boxborough, MA

ProsNice location, friendly and helpful people, interesting product base, get to work on a wide range of product and experience.

ConsVery very very busy, arguably overworked. Pull long hours. Facility is starting to get too full. They need to expand of have less companies in same building.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider larger location.

Setra has every standard and expectation written, but unfortunately not at all followed

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Boxboro, MA

ProsCompetitive Pay - Benefits - Room for career growth

ConsUnprofessional environment - Aloof HR Department -

High stress and negative morale throughout

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Boxborough, MA

ProsGood benefits (basic health & dental, 401k, time off, etc). Location is right off of 495. Lean manufacturing environment

ConsLots of blame for a supposed blameless environment. Many employees afraid to speak up when problems are found, and often overwhelmed by amount of work put on them which makes for a terrible work/life balance. Making money is clearly a higher priority as opposed to improving quality or design flaws. Unfortunately manufacturing management appears to dictate other essential Sales Operation functions. Temp employees often kept as temps as long as Mass state law allows.

Advice to Senior ManagementToo much time and money is wasted in changing layout of how thing are happening on the manufacturing floor.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

It's Ok

Engineer (Current Employee) Boxborough, MA

ProsSmall company, lots of opportunity to do a lot of things. Part of a larger company so you get the benefits that come with it.

ConsSmall business, very stressful environment. While great for growth the stress really gets to people. Many people come and leave - not much retention.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are a lot of forums to provide feedback to management within Setra Systems - I don't need to do that in this review.

Worked for Setra Systems? Contribute to the Community!