Seven Hills

Seven Hills Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Senior Technical Recruiter

Senior Technical Recruiter (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Seven Hills full-time for less than a year

ProsGood team,Healthy work culture,Great place to work

ConsNeed to improve there process

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more people

Great career stepping stone right out of undergrad

Analyst (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Seven Hills

ProsThe biggest pro to working here is the experience you get. At a very early stage in the process, first year analysts are tasked with working directly under a VP (no associate) and taking part in all deal-related processes, including financial modeling (rare to see at such an early stage).

ConsThe company had a pretty rough 2008 and 2009, and although things have definitely recovered since then, the training program could use a fix.

Advice to Senior ManagementRegardless of potential growth and influx of deal opportunities, I would keep the firm small. I believe that is unique to the company and allows for many great processes that would not work in a larger firm.

Decent pay but long hours

Analyst (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Seven Hills

ProsSeven Hills offers a great opportunity for networking with other professionals within the financial industry. The bonuses can be generous and well-deserved considering the time and effort put into projects. There are several social gatherings each year that are fun and meals and transportation after-hours are often compensated.

ConsLong hours, including evening and weekend hours are very common within this company and industry. Upper-level employees travel a lot on business which can be hard for some people. Opportunities for advancement can be somewhat difficult to achieve but it also forces you to seek new and often better opportunities outside of the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Worked for Seven Hills? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Seven Hills reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Seven Hills employees.