Shared Imaging

Updated Nov 26, 2013

Be The First To
Add Photos

Larry Siebs

Awesome, growing & exciting place to work.

Administration (Current Employee)
Streamwood, IL

I have been working at Shared Imaging full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe people here and all over the country are great, the work is very rewarding and changelling.

ConsA few unhappy people who seem to be able to bring others down.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up things are changing for the better.

Go in with your eyes open and you will be fine.

Chicago, IL

I have been working at Shared Imaging full-time

ProsSmart people. Interesting technology. Company has a good reputation with customers although it can be hard to get operations to follow through on commitments that involve their benchmarks. Nice office with some really decent co-workers who are a delight to work with daily.

ConsSenior Management is very temperamental, petty and vindictive. Middle managers are running scared and are afraid to protect their direct reports.

If you do go to work here be careful to document anything that appears to be out of line from your superior if only for the satisfaction that comes from knowing that you are at the mercy of schoolyard bullies in ties.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis company is an easy four or five if you would treat people the way YOU would want to be treated. Common courtesy is free.

The front door is open!!

I have been working at Shared Imaging full-time

ProsGreat place to work! I've been here for a long time (9+ years) and will contine to stay here until I'm asked to leave.

ConsThe attitudes of individuals who think that the company owes them everything.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis is not advice to Management - this is a messge to the 3 of you (1 gone and @ still here) that have written the above reviews. If you are that dissatisfied with the company, then quit. You say the moral is bad, well people, you are not making it any better. It's the attitudes of individuals like you that make the atmosphere around here seem bad. Suck it up, stop pouting when management disagrees with you, stop blaming management for everything and look in the mirror - maybe you're the problem and not management. Yes, we do have free pop in the refrigerator, if you don't like it then stop drinking it - there are more things in this world to worry about other than the company supplying the pop.

Don't believe everything you read.

I have been working at Shared Imaging full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGrowing and stable company who treats their employees well.

ConsThat is my personal opinion which has no relfelction upon the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay strong in your beliefs to grown this company to the heights we all know it can be.

I didn't believe the reviews and thought I would see for myself since I needed a job.....

Can't Say (Current Employee)
Streamwood, IL

I have been working at Shared Imaging full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFree soft drinks in the refrigerator. Despite the low morale and terrible management, I do get paid regularly and the checks don't bounce. Office space is nice and there are several good places to eat nearby. Technology is up to date.

ConsFear based culture. It's creepy when they treat you like dirt then act like you're best pals when the Lubar folks are watching. Don't reveal any weakness to your co-workers, or, it will get used against you by management. It's exhausting, but, the only way to survive long term seems to be to constantly stab everyone in the back lest they get you first. Company promises things to customers like marketing support, etc. that they have no intention of delivering.

Advice to Senior ManagementNew CEO has the chance to change the culture if he has the courage to fire senior managers that are ineffective and tyrannical. Also, try telling the truth to each other, the employees and the board instead of pretending that processes and policies are in place and adhered to by management.

"Better than being unemployed" is the best thing I can say...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at Shared Imaging full-time for more than 3 years

ProsIt beats begging for spare change.

ConsSoul Killing micromanagement in an emotionally abusive environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust. Stop.

Not worth repeating

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Shared Imaging

ProsGreat industry despite downtrends which should uptrend with respect to PET/CT..

ConsNon recogition by management. Many not satisfied with employment.

Advice to Senior ManagementGraduate to best business pratices with respect to those that pay your salaries.

Worked for Shared Imaging? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Shared Imaging reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Shared Imaging CEO Larry Siebs. All 7 reviews posted anonymously by Shared Imaging employees.