Shared Vision Group Reviews

Reset
1.5
Thomas Eichner
1 Rating

1. Second Level Management is not good, dont always think ppl from big Corporations are good. they don't work out

Former Employee - Senior Developer in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Senior Developer in New York, NY

I worked at Shared Vision Group

Pros

Tom is nice and warm personality

Cons

Management has got prejudice about employees. "Innovation" is SHOT DOWN the moment you talk about it UNLESS you are a buddy of the incompetent second level Management. In my opinion they lost the opportunity of being in the "right place in the right time" I wish Tom listened to me and given the desired attention to my thoughts.

Advice to Management

Discover the "innovation within" instead of going elsewhere. Listen to employees. dont shoot down ideas

A inept consultancy managed by an unethical, greedy, and cutthroat management team.

Former Employee - Senior Software Architect in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Senior Software Architect in New York, NY

I worked at Shared Vision Group

Pros

For someone new to WebSphere Commerce or J2EE Shared Vision Group is a good place to cut your teeth. Any developer with mid to senior level experience, and a sense of self respect, will be extremely dissatisfied with the corporate cultural environment and managerial style of this sub-par consultancy.

Cons

The management at Shared Vision Group shows a complete lack of respect for their employees who are not in management. The process behind raises, promotions, and bonuses is NOT transparent (There is no formal employee performance review process). Management is not concerned with employee growth and treats non-management personal with indifference at best, and often with contempt at the worse. Furthermore, the complete lack of ethics and honesty not only towards clients but their own employees is appalling.

Advice to Management

Any such advice would fall on deaf ears. Senior management knows of the shortcomings I have mentioned previously -- they just don't care. Each person in management is focused on their own wallets and personal success, and will use anybody and any means to achieve those ends.

RSS Feed </> Embed