Sharper Advertising

Edwin Botchway
1 Rating

Growth Opportunity is great

I have been working at Sharper Advertising

Pros

The fact that your growth here in unlimited is what attracted me to the company. Everywhere else I have worked I've been capped out in one way or another. I am excited that I have finally found a place where my talents and hard work will be recognized.

Cons

I really don't have much cons about the position. Some say it's a lot of work and requires a lot of your time but I don't know what career that you can have where it isn't a lot of work or time consuming. Especially if you are looking to grow in the company.

Different Approach to getting where you need to be.

I have been working at Sharper Advertising

Pros

There are a lot of different things that make a good company, strong leaders, good work environment, goals, direction, etc. I feel like Sharper Advertising has all of that. Its definitely a lot different than anything i've done before. Ive learned more here in the couple weeks that I have been here than I have in any other position that I have had before and am definitely excited about the growth potential.

Cons

Its definitely ALOT of work. This is a fast paced environment and definitely takes a strong willed person to be able to do the job. You deal a lot with people so if you can't handle that then this wont be for you. Its a very challenging position and I think the challenge is what makes or breaks people.

Interviewed but did not accept the offer.

Current Employee - Public Relations in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Public Relations in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Sharper Advertising full-time

Pros

Nothing really... If you like door to door sales (literally) then this is the job for you.

Cons

If you can accept the idea of knocking on strangers doors and selling. This can be a good job for you.

Best training of my life!

Current Employee - Entry Level Marketer in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Entry Level Marketer in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Sharper Advertising full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The entire team there is very helpful with training, it not like anything I have ever had before. For the first time I actually felt like someone cared about the progress that I was making in a company and actually WANTED me to grow.

Cons

They are very demanding with seeing results, they are like that personal trainer in the gym that you hate after every workout but in the end you are glad they pushed you. Which can be a little much for some people, but for the right people can push them to do really well.

Keep the great atmosphere and energy!

Sharper Advertising Photos