ShopRunner

ShopRunner Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Scott Thompson

Exciting start up with a strong future.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

ProsYou can tell the company will be very successful based on who they hire. The San Mateo office is in a great location. Casual culture with open floor plan. No closed doors or offices. No big egos. Management is very accessible. Smart, fun coworkers. Solid pay, benefits, and equity package. There's no doubt about the stock options someday paying off big. It's fun to help build something that's taking jabs at Amazon.com.

ConsHiring enough top talent fast enough is a challenge. Slow elevators in the building. People should take more ping-pong breaks.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the small company culture as long as you can during our growth. Keep the hiring bar raised high! Keep celebrating the milestones.

Difficult, but a good learning experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsHas a lot of things going for them, definitely going in the right direction. lots of good and smart people over there.

Consnot much. definitely being at a startup is a lifestyle choice and that wasn't for me.

Worked for ShopRunner? Contribute to the Community!