Show Masters Production Logistics

4.0

Bill Hall
1 Rating

4 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Good money for the type of work.

Former Employee - Stage Hand  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Stage Hand in Dallas, TX

I worked at Show Masters Production Logistics part-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay. Many experienced individuals to help you learn new skills. Great communication from the upper management who schedule you to work. Getting scheduled as a stand-by has locked in money even if you don't work, just show up.

Cons

Early mornings followed by late nights. Gigs can be hard to come by in the summer months. Organization during the gigs can sometimes be hectic.

A great job and great people to work for. Have been with them for 7years. Couldn't be more pleased.

Current Employee - Hand  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Hand in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Show Masters Production Logistics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

opportunity for growth in a number of ways. Great people to work for at all levels of the company. They have taken care of me very well.

Cons

Can be slow from july to august. Can be slow if your just starting out and don't have either the experience or work ethic needed to move up in the call list. When its busy its BUSY!!. No days off, little sleep.It makes for no playtime/family time for weeks on end sometimes. Makes for nice paychecks ,but family life suffers at times do to work demands.

keep on keepin on the way y'all do things. Its good

Great experience...best job I've ever had!!

Current Employee - Stagehand  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Stagehand in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Show Masters Production Logistics part-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been able to prove myself worthy of being booked more often by doing a great job on every show I've worked on. This is how the company decides who will be booked on their upcoming gigs. It's an only the best survive type of company. I like this, because I would rather work with people at my level and above than to work with just anyone like many other companies in this field.

Cons

The work is seasonal. Following a corporate or school time schedule so during the summer months the availability drops dramatically.

Keep up the great work and continue to build and expand.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Not enough hours

Current Employee - Carpenter  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Carpenter in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Show Masters Production Logistics part-time for less than a year

Pros

Pretty much anyone could apply here and be likely to get a job. There really wasn't an interview process, just paperwork to fill out. This is really a temp agency, not a "job"

Cons

Hours are doled out unequally to people who have been there longer; while I was getting as little as 8 or 9 hours a week, others were complaining about being too busy. Supervisor sometimes calls with as little as 12 hours notice for gigs, but is totally inaccessible when he doesn't have work for you.

Worked for Show Masters Production Logistics? Contribute to the Community!