www.showcaselaevents.com

AMAZING

Current Employee - Entry- Level Marketing Assistant in Marina del Rey, CA
    Current Employee - Entry- Level Marketing Assistant in Marina del Rey, CA

I have been working at Showcase LA Events full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Showcase LA is a place where you can grow within the company and learn so much! The work environment is young and upbeat. The place is full of motivational leaders! I love to come to work everyday!

Cons

The president of the company says it herself, "This is the worst "job" in the world IF you aren't wanting to get something out of it."

I love everyone in the office and feel there should be more team nights!

They will have adds up like looking for PR or brand ambassador or marketing entry level but.....nope

I have been working at Showcase LA Events

Pros

Best thing about work here is that if your a self motivated worker this place will fill that void. Because you will be yourself hours a day.

Cons

Apply with caution if ur a college grad or with any any PR or major marketing firm. This is not the job for you. This is a sales job and all you do is sale these non major brand as seen on tv stuff to people at varies stores. You make money if you sell...if you dont you won't last. They keep teaching you that your a promoter not a sales person but you stand on your feet for 12 hours day working odd hours and driving your car for up to 50miles daily and damaging your car with all the crap they.give you to load up and take to their location for 9bucks an hour..... Yes 9bucks and hour .. And they interview daily!! Why? Because people leave daily ! Workers are nice but manager is only happy when you sell and their assistant manager name moe has no sense of management

Dont lie just to get people in the building for job offers

Interview Call

I have been working at Showcase LA Events

Pros

I've been contacted to go to an interview, people seem friendly and professional.

Cons

Two of my friends went to the interview. They call everyone and they don't explain clearly what you have to. In any case, it seems the salary is really low.

My expierence at Showcase LA has been uplifitng and inspiring..

Current Employee - Entry Level Event Coordinator in Marina del Rey, CA
    Current Employee - Entry Level Event Coordinator in Marina del Rey, CA

I have been working at Showcase LA Events full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The best things about working at Show Case LAis that I get full hands on expierence in the marketing field and each day I learn something differnent. Every day we learn new stratagies on how to promote new products to new ways to maket to the customer.

Cons

The only con I have to is that it is a really fast pase enviorment but Show Case LA is providing me with the tools I need to over come those challenges.

I would love some Bagles once in a while :)!!!!

Event Marketing Assistant-great experience and company

Current Employee - Event Marketing Assistant in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Event Marketing Assistant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Showcase LA Events full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I recently started working at Showcase LA and could not be happier. The management and the team environment are exactly what I have been searching for. They have a multi-step interview process that I felt allowed me to fully understand the company and the opportunity, without being overwhelmed with too much at one time. The management has been so helpful throughout my training process, and the rewards have been exciting as well!

Cons

It is the worst job if thats how you look at it-A job. However, if you look at it as an opportunity, its one of the best.

Maybe have more team nights and get together's! I love getting to network with everyone in the office and learn from each other, everyone has something new and exciting to bring to the table!

Amazing company to work for

Current Employee - Event Assistant in West Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Event Assistant in West Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Showcase LA Events full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great opportunity, management and team environment. I love coming to work every day and learning something new.

Cons

None-I understand that sometimes I need to be willing to do thing thats are less glamours in order to improve my future opportunities

Please continue to provide people like myself and others with the opportunities that I would not be able to find at many other companies

Showcase LA Events Photos