Shula's Steak 2 Reviews

Easy job, good pay.

Current Employee - Server  in  Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Server in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Shula's Steak 2

Pros

You make great tip money as a server or bartender, there's not much side work, and the clientele are not as elitist as they might be at the Steakhouse. Also these restaurants are in hotels so you're entitled to whatever benefits other hotel employees get.

Cons

There's a lot of corporate standards that you can't falter on. The whole sequence of service is pretty much predetermined. I kind of like a set routine though.

I thought we had great management. The training they provided was really thorough and we were always provided with whatever materials we needed to do our jobs.

Easy work, good pay

Former Employee - Server Attendant  in  Baltimore, MD
    Former Employee - Server Attendant in Baltimore, MD

I worked at Shula's Steak 2

Pros

Pays very well for a busser, servers make bank. The work is very easy, all u do is bus tables, give customers water, make bread and do misc side work that would be applicable to any restaurant.

Cons

The restaurant is only open in the evening so the scheduling might be a problem for some people might need a more flexible schedule. Also the amount of total hours you can get is pretty limited as well. The parking sucks since the restaurant is located in middle of Baltimore. You always have to hunt for a spot and to top it off, its metered parking!

I had a pretty good experience working here. Co-workers were friendly, the supervisor was very helpful and understanding. Overall it was a pretty relaxed atmosphere which i enjoyed.

Worked for Shula's Steak 2? Contribute to the Community!