Sibcy Cline

www.sibcycline.com

Sibcy Cline Reviews

4.2

Robert N Sibcy

Great company to start your career!

Current Employee - Realtor in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Sibcy Cline full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Outstanding new agent training, excellent management staff, relaxed workplace, successful agents are very friendly and willing to help new agents.

Cons

For new agents the commission split can be very tough to overcome. Even though it's the standard 50/50 split for new agents when your just starting and have a small client base money can be hard to come by.

Keep doing what you are doing! All the managers I have come in contact with from any office have been nothing but helpful!

A Great Place to Work! (From 2001-2004)

Former Employee - Pricing and Delivery Manager, Mortgage Services in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Sibcy Cline full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I worked at Sibcy Cline’s Mortgage Services President, Pat Kuether from 2001-2004 (Glass Door only had up to the year 2009). It was a wonderful place to work, and I am still in touch many people that I haven’t worked with for more than 10 years! It is one of the best places to work in the greater Cincinnati area. (Especially on Halloween! If you work there then you know!) The Sibcy family’s commitment to the Fine Arts, The United Way, and Character Council are exemplary and exceedingly rare in today's workplace. I highly recommend working for Sibcy Cline.

Cons

Limited in the number of states they currently operate and do business in.

Sibcy Cline is a great place to work.

Current Employee - Realtor in Mason, OH
    Current Employee - Realtor in Mason, OH

I have been working at Sibcy Cline (more than 3 years)

Pros

Training is excellent for new realtors.

Cons

If you want to be a realtor you have to be flexible with your evenings a weekends.

Good place to get your feet wet and work with a solid reputation

I have been working at Sibcy Cline

Pros

Loads of availability to training and knowledge from others. A strong, reputation in the Tri-state. Brand recognition. Helpful people in management. Basic marketing is taken care of (even though your commission pays for it). Overall, a good company to work for.

Cons

Politics. Bigger producing agents run the offices, because most of the managers essentially work for realtors (whose commissions pay their salary). Sometimes dealing with the secretaries can be kind of a pain because they tend to lump us all in the "annoying realtor" category. Dealing with idiot realtors who have not a clue what is going on, but is within the same company.

N/A

Great Place to Work, Great People!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Sibcy Cline

Pros

Wide range of projects available to work on. Great bosses and co-workers. Family-run business, where many employees stayed for 20+ years. They always offered a family-type of atmosphere. I loved that each office had at least one wall of glass. I have worked in other offices where management would often hide away in their offices, and this was definitely not done. Senior-level management was very friendly and approachable. If you met Rob Sibcy (or another member of the senior management team) in the hall or elevator, they would always stop to trade pleasantries.

Cons

Not much room for growth within my department. Many of the people in positions above me had been there for many years, and there was almost no likely hood that they were going to leave. I also would have liked the opportunity to get tuition reimbursement, but they only offered educational opportunities to the Realtors.

Management was very supportive, but I really only gave feedback at annual reviews. I would want more feedback throughout the year. While I felt like I was doing a good job, and that was reflected in my reviews, I didn't always feel that throughout the year. Hearing that once in a while would have given me more confidence in my job.

Large respected company but no regard for the "little people"

I have been working at Sibcy Cline

Pros

Flexibility, you are your own boss

Cons

Benefits keep decreasing while our compensation slpit does not.

Be more open wiht company sales figures